Biggest Mistake

Third Person POV:

It's nice to have a partner in your life. Someone that will be there with you along the way. Give you the love and support you want for the future. Someone who will take care of you, and be there till the end.

But not every relationship has that luck. Some can even become the biggest mistake in your life. That feeling could fade as time goes by if your partner begins to lose that feeling.

A partner wants to feel that affection, love and support, but if you can't provide that for them, then it doesn't work out in the end, no matter how many times you try to prevent that heartbreaking feeling.

In the end, some relationships are never meant to be. One will end up heartbroken, but in the end, it's something that will have to be accepted.

Jennie was Jisoo's biggest mistake...

-Three Years Ago-

Jisoo lazily laid in bed, stuck deep in her thoughts. She and Jennie have been in a relationship for six years now, but they've become divided.

Jisoo and Jennie had a perfect relationship. There was no conflict, no confrontations and no jealousy. After three months of being in a relationship together, things began to change. Well, Jennie began to change.

Jennie's mood changed out of the blue. She rejected Jisoo's affection, ignored her, avoided her, and somewhat despised her. Jisoo thought it was nothing, that it could just be just Jennie's mood. But the more Jisoo told herself the same thing over and over again, the more she lied to herself.

Jennie constantly went out at night. She never told Jisoo where she was going. Their dates were plain and simple, but Jennie never bothered to pay any attention to Jisoo. Jisoo always kept a smile on, but she knew that the more she held on, the more damage she was doing to her own heart.

Jisoo snapped out of her thoughts and stood up from bed. She looked out the window to see the sun still shining down in the streets of Seoul. "Maybe I should just go for a walk. That'll help me think straight."

Jisoo put her shoes on and grabbed her purse from the coat rack she locked the door behind her and began to walk down the street.

Questions began to enter her mind. They were swarming in, infecting her brain like a poison that entered her veins.

"What changed? What made her have this attitude towards me for these past five years and nine months? Was it because I couldn't spend so much time with her? Was it because of me? Is it my fault? Does she love me anymore?"

She spoke out loud every single question. The last question in particular, pained Jisoo. Her heart began to break. Soon, the memories of their relationship started flying in. Jisoo began to realize that they weren't happy memories, but memories of a living hell. Had she been blind all these years?

"Jenniya~ what's the matter?" Jisoo asked the younger as she saw her mopping on the couch, staring out the window, wanting nothing more than the older latter to disappear.

"Nothing. Just living another day with you as usual." Jisoo sat down next to Jennie and gave her a confusing look. She had never heard Jennie talk to her in a cold and bitter tone before.