Secret Admirer

Third Person POV:

Jisoo went outside to check her mail this morning. She had a three letters inside. She went inside to check them. One letter was from her light bill that was due. Jisoo threw it aside. She didn't want anything to do with it. The next letter was from her land lord that owns her company property. Rent was due. Jisoo threw that one aside too. "Don't care." Jisoo mumble to herself. The third letter was from her agency that owned her apartment. She opened it and it said:

Dear Ms Kim Jisoo,

We wanted to inform you that some neighbors have been complaining that you've been using a ton of water in your apartment.

We advise you to please cut down on your use of water, so we don't have to get these complaints.

This is the tenth letter we've sent you about this issue. The neighbors are tired of you ignoring their request.

Please respect them and cut down on your water supply. Thank you and have a nice day.

Dara Adams.

"Thank you and have a nice day." Jisoo said with a mocking tone, and ripped the letter apart. She didn't care. "Who the hell do these people think they are? Complaining about me? Then move out already. Why the hell should I care?" Jisoo said to herself, throwing the other two letters in the kitchen drawer, with the rest of them.

Just then, she heard a knock on the door. She grumbled and made her way to the door. She hoped it wasn't one of the neighbors coming to complain and whine to Jisoo. She opened the door and say the mailman standing there. "Hello, can I help you?" Jisoo asked him. He smiled and pulled a letter out of his pocket. "Sorry. I forgot to put it in your mailbox. I realized I had it a while ago." He said, handing the letter to Jisoo. Jisoo took it and thanked him for handing it to her.

He left and Jisoo shut the door. Jisoo went back to sit down on the couch to read the letter. What could it possibly be this time? When Jisoo looked at the envelope, it was covered in hearts. The letter seemed strange to her.

She stared at it for a while and then opened the letter. Before she could unfold it it said: Read Me. Jisoo was very confused now, deciding if she should opened it or not. She then unfolded the letter, and she read:

Kim Jisoo,

You caught my eye at first sight. When I first saw you, I felt something inside of my heart. It was a feeling I'll never forget.

I still feel it, even if your not in my sight. I don't know if I have the courage to tell you yet, so I wrote you this letter.

I feel this should help me get over my fear and share my true feelings.

I'm your secret admirer. I know your curious to know who it could be, I'll give you two hints. I go to your high school. My name starts with a J and ends with an E. Can your figure it out?

From: Your Secret Admirer.

Jisoo read the letter again. A secret admirer? Who was she? She was from her school, and her name started with a J and ends with an E? She couldn't figure out any names that had those two letters. She thought of some girls. Was it Jasmine? Was it Jesse? Was it Jade? All three girls were people Jisoo knew, but she couldn't be sure who it was.

Who was the person behind this mysterious letter?