Your History With Winifred (One Shot)

You sighed as you looked at the calendar, which told you that it was October 31st, 1993. You took a deep breath and got lost in thought. Ah, times really have changed.

You told people that you were 20 years old but truth be told, you weren't actually 20. You were actually more than 300 years old. In fact, you were the same age as the infamous Sanderson Sisters. The only reason you stayed alive this long was because you fucked up one of your spells and it made you immortal. There was no way to reverse it and at least the spell kept you looking as good as you did when you were 35, but you made sure you looked like you were 20 to blend in.

Your thoughts went back to October 31st, 1693, the night that the Sanderson Sisters were hanged. Winifred cast a curse on the town of Salem and vowed to return, but that prophecy had not been fulfilled yet. You hoped that it would come true someday.

Little did you know that your wish would come true on that very night. You took a walk to the old Sanderson house and saw a couple of kids there. You knew them as Allison Watts, Max Dennison and Dani Dennison. You saw how Max lit the Black Flame Candle and facepalmed before you remembered Winifred's vow. He may be an idiot but at least he did something right, you thought.

When you saw the Sanderson Sisters return, a happy smile ghosted your face. You watched the kids run off with Winifred's spell book and sighed. Winnie's gotta be pissed right now, you thought. Your heart fluttered softly when you heard Winifred's rather annoyed voice.

You took a deep breath and knocked on the door of the cottage. The door opened to reveal Sarah standing right in front of you. You were taller than her, but that didn't stop her from hugging you tight.

"Oh my Satan, you're still alive! Winnie, Mary, Y/N's still alive!"

Winifred nearly dropped her potion ingredient when she heard Sarah's words. She had to hold back her tears because the memory of your sorrow on the night of the hanging was burned into her mind. She genuinely thought you would be dead right now.

Winifred walked over to you and saw that you were indeed still alive. She wanted to run and hug you so badly, but her sisters were there so that was a no-go. She took a deep breath and gave you her signature wicked grin, the grin she didn't know you fell in love with.

"Ah Y/N! It has been far too long, my dear! I missed thee!"

You were still speechless. Dear Satan, was this really the Winifred Sanderson you knew? You were in denial. There was no way in Hell that she was back.

"Who art thou?"

"Winifred Sanderson."

"What is thy wish?"

"To suck the lives of all the children in Salem!"

"My God, it really is thee."

"Who else but me, darling?"

Sarah and Mary looked at each other before they went off to chase the teenagers who stole the spell book, which left you and Winifred alone. The two did this so that their older sister could finally have some time with her not-so-secret-but-still-kinda-secret crush.

Winifred waited until Sarah and Mary were gone before she looked at you. She didn't know what came over her because she suddenly hugged you. She missed you for 300 years and she knew she would return to you, so why was she so affectionate?

During Winifred's time in Hell, she realized something. She had fallen in love with you. Back then, it would have been illegal for you two to have a relationship so she did not confess her feelings.

Winifred still kept you as her best and closest friend despite her being in love with you. I mean, you did comfort her when she found out Billy Butcherson cheated on her with Sarah and even helped her get revenge. She acknowledged that the idea of two women being in love was still looked down on in this day and age, but she knew that it wasn't as bad as it was back then.

Winifred was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice that you hugged back. When she did notice, she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling for a few moments before she pulled away.

"It has been forever. I could not bear being away from you any longer. I cannot grasp the fact that I was gone for 300 years."

"I know, but you're back now and that's what matters."

"Indeed. Also I must tell you something, my dear."

"Yes, Winifred?"

"I have a deep seated affection for you. I did not think I could feel such things, but here I am. I love you, Y/N L/N."

Your centuries old heart nearly stopped dead in its tracks when you heard Winifred's confession. Tears of joy ran down your face because you had waited 300 years to hear this. You were overjoyed at this news. You hugged her ever so tightly and blushed when she hugged back.

"And I love you, Winifred Sanderson."

With that, Winifred cupped your face in her hands and kissed you. You allowed yourself to kiss her back. What could ruin this moment?

A lot of things actually.

Sarah and Mary had returned without the spell book. They kept their mouths shut and tiptoed to Winifred's room. Little did they know that they were in for a shock.

Sarah and Mary were greeted with the sight of you and Winifred kissing. Mary was flabbergasted while Sarah was proud. The sisters tried to keep quiet but they ended up squealing.

"Finally! We waited 300 years for this!"

Winifred slowly pulled away from you and groaned. She was annoyed by Sarah and Mary's intrusion. She cracked her neck in a very creepy way and turned around to face her younger sisters with her signature grin plastered onto her face.

"Sisters dear, I would like thee to get out."

Winifred said the last two words with a growl. She was pleased when Sarah and Mary left, which meant that they got the message.

"Why was I cursed with such idiotic sisters?"

"Even I do not know, Winnie."

As for the Black Flame Candle, it wasn't really needed since you remembered the spell that made you immortal and cast it on the Sanderson Sisters. You and Winifred then cuddled for the rest of the night.

"It's good to be back."

"It's good to have you back, Winnie."

"Aww! How adorable!"

You and Winifred looked at Sarah before you looked at each other. You both had the same thought.

"SHUT UP, SARAH!"