Some Cute Lazy Day Headcanons

-You know your life is tiring when you're an immortal witch who doesn't need to steal children to stay alive anymore but you still cause mischief here and there.

-Some days, you and Winifred take a break from all the witchy shit. Satan knows you two need it.

-Sarah and Mary sometimes to do God knows what. You and Winifred know that they'll only come back after two to three days at most, so you two take advantage of the peace and quiet before all hell breaks loose.

-Winifred doesn't need to put up a serious act when Sarah and Mary are gone, which is something she considers a blessing. She can be her light-hearted self when it's just you and her.

-You and Winifred spend the day doing all sorts of non magical stuff from singing old songs to telling stories about your childhood. You remembered how Winifred slapped some random boy just for talking to you when you two were 18.

-You and Winifred then take the time to lament about how much the world has changed since the Salem Witch Trials. You two don't necessarily miss the hangings due to the fact that Winifred and her sisters were hanged in front of you, but you two do miss the other ways people back then killed supposed witches. What? You two are sadists.

-There's a lot of time for cuddling, nuzzling and kisses. Definitely kisses. Those three things are a must-have for the perfect lazy day.

-Winnie will have you in her grip while she runs her hand through your long/medium length/short h/c hair. She was away from you for 300 years, so she is still trying to process the fact that she's finally happy with you. She's so glad that she cast that spell on the night of her hanging.

-When Sarah and Mary come back to see you two being all lovey-dovey, Winifred tells them to fuck off for a few more hours.

-"Sisters dear, can thee kindly fuck off for a few more hours?"

-"But Winnie, we're hungry."

-"Eat quickly and then fuck off, Sarah."

-"But Winnie-"

-"Mary, thou art testing my patience."

-It takes forever but eventually, Sarah and Mary leave to go do some dumb shit. You and Winnie end the day off by cuddling.