Your Parenting Scenarios (Part 2)

A/N:

The time for the baby name contest results is here and I'm so happy! I've read all your name suggestions in dms and all the beautiful names were really hard to choose from.

I would like to congratulate Haus Of Hoblie and Twitchy Witchy for their name choices because they won the contest!

Credit for the name Olivia Anne Sanderson goes to Haus Of Hoblie and credit for the name Stella Evanora Sanderson goes to Twitchy Witchy! Feel free to dm me to make your dream requests, guys!

You Give Birth:

You were currently busy with a new spell book. You were just about to practice a spell but then you had a contraction. You then remembered what was to come.

"FUCK! THE BABIES ARE COMING!"

Your yell alone made Jane, Winifred, Sarah and Mary jump in surprise. The Sanderson Sisters and their mother looked in your direction and saw you were in pain. Jane and Winifred immediately ran to your side while Sarah and Mary helped you with the birth.

It wasn't long before you began to scream in pain. You literally crushed Jane and Winifred's hands due to squeezing them too hard. You began to push while your muscles contracted in pain. Your screams filled the little cottage and shook it to its foundation.

Winifred was now afraid. She saw that you didn't look too good and she was scared that you would die in childbirth. She held you the best she could while you gave birth and cast a calming spell on you to calm you down.

When the clock struck midnight, you finally gave birth to three beautiful baby girls. You saw Sarah and Mary cut the umbilical cord. You then closed your eyes and died.

Winifred saw you die and her eyes filled with tears. She looked at Jane in sorrow and grabbed her spell book. She managed to find a spell that could possibly save you.

"Winifred, we need to use lightning to revive Y/N. We cannot lose her!"

Winifred and Jane immediately got to work. They struck you with lightning once, but you didn't respond. They did it a second time, but you still didn't respond to it. They tried one last time and then you shot up.

"Holy shit! What happened?!"

You asked in shock and looked around. You felt Winifred hug you tightly. You were in Hell one minute and back in the cottage the next, so you were confused.

"You died after the birth and we brought you back. You really scared all of us. You scared Winnie..."

Jane said and held your hand tightly. She then remembered something she needed to ask. She turned to Mary and glared.

"Mary, thou did remember to put a spell on Y/N to keep her alive during the birth right?"

Jane asked Mary and crossed her arms. She hoped that she remembered to do it. If she didn't, she would severely punish her daughter.

"Well..."

Mary said to Jane and trailed off. It was then when it finally dawned on her. She forgot to put the spell on you and you almost died because of her ignorance. She looked at her mother and saw rage in her eyes. She then prepared for the worst.

"MARY SANDERSON, HOW COULD THEE BE SO CARELESS?! Y/N ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE! WHY DOST THOU NOT DO WHAT I TELL THEE TO DO THE MOMENT I TELL THEE?!"

"BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE, MOTHER!"

You were overwhelmed by Mary and Jane's argument. You held your baby girls in your arms and tried to calm them. You then decided to say something.

"How about we focus on the three new witches in the family instead of fighting? I am still alive and that is what matters."

You said to Mary and Jane matter of factly. You watched the mother and daughter quickly reconcile before you turned your attention to the little ones.

Winifred smiled with pride and held your eldest daughter. She kissed her forehead and noticed that her daughter had red hair like hers. She looked into her eyes and saw that the baby had your beautiful e/c eyes, which made her black eyes well up with tears of joy.

You held your middle daughter and your youngest daughter in your arms. You noticed that they had Winifred's hair color and your e/c eyes. You kissed both their heads lovingly.

"So what art thou going to name them?"

Sarah asked you and Winifred curiously. She was quiet this whole time because she didn't want to say something dumb. She was actually smart for once.

"Our eldest daughter will be named Jezebel Bette Sanderson and our middle daughter will be named Olivia Anne Sanderson. Finally, our last daughter will be named Stella Evanora Sanderson."

Winifred said to Sarah after a while. She had discussed these baby names with you and it took forever to decide on them. She held your hand gently.

"What beautiful names for my beautiful granddaughters. They shall become powerful witches one day. I know they shall."

Jane said with hope in her tone. She was gonna do everything in her power to make sure her granddaughters got the best education in witchcraft.

"But until then, they'll be our little devils."

You said with pride and smiled at the Sanderson family. Nothing could ruin this moment.

What Type Of Mothers You Two Are:

You're the mother who allows your daughters to have fun. You're not a mom who's judgmental and annoying. You're pretty laid back and relaxed, but you are too much of a pushover. You're also willing to put the life on the line for Winnie and your kids.

Winifred is the strict mother. She sets ground rules and punishments for every rule broken. She does know that she's a total stick in the mud but she reasons that she's only trying her best to raise your daughters right.

Winnie's extremely overprotective of your daughters and will not allow them to date because of what happened to her mother, but she learns to let this fear go over time. She tries to be supportive and loving to her daughters. She will die for you and them if it means saving your lives.

Their First Words:

"I put a spell on you!"

Two year old Jezebel said out of nowhere. She then showed Sarah a big, toothless smile.

"Pwetty flower."

Olivia said and pointed at a flower Jane had conjured up. She began to clap her hands for no reason.

"More potion!"

Stella demanded while her aunt Mary prepared a potion for her to drink. It was a special potion that was similar to baby milk, but it was specifically meant for little witches.

You and Winifred thought nothing of it when your daughters spoke, but then you realized that it was their first words. You two immediately got up and jumped for joy. You even heard the little ones clap their hands.

A/N:

Should I give some more background on the kids or something like that?