Winifred Sanderson HCs For This Book

-Winifred is the head of the Sanderson family because she's the eldest and the strongest. Her mom, Jane, doesn't count because her family doesn't live with her.

-Winnie curses like a sailor when agitated. She uses old curse words from her time and present day, which is terrifying considering how bad her anger issues are. She doesn't mind cursing in public. In fact, she does it almost every day.

-Winnie has a sweet tooth and enjoys candy.

-Winnie's a bit nicer to her sisters thanks to you and your daughters.

-Out of all three of Winifred's daughters, Jezebel is the one she fights with the most because of how the younger witch challenges her authority.

-Winifred's mind is actually very far in the gutter if you get my drift. Luckily, she doesn't say what's on her mind. At least not out loud.

-The real reason Winifred killed Billy Butcherson wasn't just because he cheated on her with Sarah. It was because he tried to get with you. You see, Billy broke Sarah's heart because he told her that she was just like Winifred in many ways and that he wanted to be with someone else. Winnie couldn't handle seeing Sarah cry her heart out every night and didn't want you to suffer the same fate so she did what she had to do.

-Winifred secretly loves cats, especially black ones. She actually owns one named Cauldron. She claims that a witch is nothing without a signature black furred green eyed cat. She secretly lets Cauldron lick her all over her face when no one's around.