She Gets Jealous/You Get Hit On

-Oh my God, this is where all hell breaks loose. No seriously, it gets really really bad from here.

-Let's just say jealousy and Winifred Sanderson do not go well together. The moment this witch gets jealous is where everything goes to shit.

-Winnie will try to be nice to the man/woman/person she's jealous of. The fact that she's trying is a miracle in itself. She almost never tries to be nice.

-When the man/woman/person flirts with you, Winnie immediately feels a burst of murderous rage. She tries her best to suppress it because she's in public, but everyone around her except for the man/woman/person flirting with you will know she's pissed so everyone stays the fuck away from her.

-When the man/woman/person gets handsy, that's when Winifred fucking loses her shit. Winnie will tackle whoever hit on you and beat her/him/them to a bloody pulp only for you to pull her off with the help of her sisters. The three of you will literally pick her up and carry her away while screams, curses and threats of violence come out of her mouth.

-"IF YOU FLIRT WITH MY SWEET THING, I SWEAR TO BOTH GOD AND SATAN THAT I WILL EAT YOUR FUCKING-"

-"WINNIE, CALM THE HELL DOWN! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!"

"I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK! NOW, AS I WAS SAYING. IF YOU FLIRT WITH MY SWEET THING, I SWEAR TO BOTH GOD AND SATAN THAT I WILL EAT YOUR FUCKING FAMILY FOR DINNER!"

-"Y/N, HELP! I THINK SHE IS GOING TO TRY TO KILL HIM/HER/THEM AGAIN!"

-"I CANNOT RESTRAIN HER FOREVER, MARY!"

-"OH MY GOD! SHE GOT AWAY!"

-"SARAH, HELP US!"

-"COMING, Y/N!"

-Yeah, you all have to use a knockout spell before the situation gets really violent. There is a very important lesson to learn here. Don't fuck with Winifred Sanderson's girlfriend. She will fucking bury you.