Headcanons For Mother Sanderson

A/N:

I know what you're thinking and I'd like you to keep it to yourself if it's not nice. These are my personal headcanons for Winifred, Sarah and Mary's mom that will be used in the story. I'll use one Hocus Pocus 2 reference so if you didn't watch the movie, kindly fuck off and come back when you've seen the movie so you don't have to see the spoiler. It's not a major spoiler, but it might feel like one for those who haven't watched the movie.

Name:

Jane Katherine Annabel Sanderson (maiden name, Rose)

Age:

Jane was 50 at the time of her 'death', but she is 350 years old as of right now.

Height:

6'2

Weight:

110 ibs

Hair Color:

Red

Eye Color:

Black

Skin Tone:

Pale

Body Type:

Hourglass

Mother:

Delilah Emily Rose (maiden name, Wilkes)

Father:

Thackeray John Rose

Siblings:

James Nicholas Rose (older brother)

Spouse:

Matthew Luke Sanderson (divorced)

Children:

Winifred Sanderson (eldest daughter)
Mary Sanderson (second eldest daughter)
Sarah Sanderson (youngest daughter)
Y/N L/N (future daughter in law)

Personality:

Jane was flirtatious and playful in her younger years, but she has matured a lot since then. Despite her sometimes seductive facade, she does have a warm side. She is caring to her daughters and will do anything to protect them. She can also be extremely brutal and cruel when she performs witchcraft.

Backstory:

Jane lived a rather well off life. Her father, Thackeray, was a very prominent preacher alongside Reverend Traske and Delilah was held in high regard due to the fact that she was extremely educated. She learned everything from mathematics to witchcraft, the last of which she kept a secret.

Jane was married off to Matthew Sanderson when she was 16 and he was 17. Despite the age difference, it was clear they were in love. She then fell pregnant after a few years and gave birth to triplet girls at the age of 25. She nearly died giving birth to Sarah, but she survived. Throughout her life, she told her daughters that one day witches will rule over Salem and that they needed to work hard to make sure that happened. She loved her daughters dearly and tried to raise them the best she could despite not having much.

But alas all good things must come to an end. One night when Jane came home from gathering berries in the woods with her daughters, the townsfolk arrested her on accusations of witchcraft. She was meant to be hanged, but instead the village council declared that she was to be burned at the stake.

Jane was told that her beloved husband, Matthew, sold her out and told the townsfolk that she practiced witchcraft. Wanna know what was really fucked up? She was also informed that Matthew cheated on her with another woman, who would kill him not long after her death.

Jane was burned at the stake on April 16th, 1636, in front of the whole village of Salem. She was relatively calm for the most part when she was burned. She kept her wicked grin on her face as a sign of bravery.

The only thing that broke Jane's resolve was seeing the horror in the eyes of her daughters, the people she loved the most. That was enough to make her scream in heartbreak and sorrow. She was scared of what was to come but in the end, she knew that her daughters were gonna be okay. Her screams died the moment she did and that event was what scarred Winifred for the rest of her life.

However Winifred was a smart witch and thanks to that, Jane was revived the moment the Black Flame Candle was lit. She found her daughters and managed to reconnect with them. She taught them more about the dark arts and now she resides in a cottage not far from theirs. She wasn't really impressed at first when Winifred introduced you to her as her girlfriend, but she grew to love you.