Winifred Proposes To You

A/N:

Enjoy this one, simps! It's gonna be good!

It had been years since you and Winifred first started dating. It wasn't a smooth ride, but you guys made it work. You were together for about 10 years and Winifred was happy, but for some reason she wanted something more.

She didn't want you as her girlfriend. She wanted you as her wife.

Winifred made a beautiful ring from your favorite gemstones that she conjured up. She used magic to put them on a golden/silver/platinum band and put it in a small black velvet box. She put it in her coat very quickly.

Winnie found you talking with Sarah and Mary. She smiled and watched for a while. She then remembered what she wanted to do.

"Y/N, would you like to take a walk with me? We need to talk."

"Of course."

You two walked into the forest, leaving Sarah and Mary behind. You wondered why Winifred wanted you alone. Were you breaking up?

You two got very far into the woods and found a spot with the most beautiful lake in existence. The full moon shone brightly on the water and there were flowers everywhere.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

Winifred had to make her move now. She took your hands and held them gently. She then kissed your forehead.

"Y/N, I have courted you and loved you for 10 years. I cannot stop thinking about you and you have managed to melt the heart of an evil witch. You are the light of my life. I have never felt so happy with anyone for 300 years and you changed that. I want to be by your side for all eternity..."

Winifred got on one knee and pulled out the box. She opened it and showed you the ring. She looked up at you and smiled.

"Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry me and become Mrs Sanderson?"

Winnie asked you and waited for your response. She was scared that you would reject her. Her heart raced in her chest, but she didn't show any sign of panic.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

You said with glee and let Winifred put the ring on your finger. You smiled as she got up and hugged you. You hugged back without a word.

You two went back to the cottage and broke the news. Let's just say there was a big party to celebrate your engagement to Winifred.

Y/N M/N Sanderson. Who doesn't like the sound of that?