Winifred Hears You Sing (One Shot)

You sighed and looked around the cottage. You were alone for once because the sisters (yes, even Winifred) went out to try and get themselves arrested for dumb shit. You used a spell to play music and decided to clean the cottage before the sisters came back. The song you sang was I Put A Spell On You, obviously.

"🎶I put a spell on youuuu... and now you're gone!
My whammy fell on youuuu... and it was strong!🎶"

You sang your heart out while you cleaned. You didn't hear or notice that the three sisters put their brooms aside and walked in. Hell, you didn't even notice that Winifred was there.

"🎶In comma coriyama!🎶"

Winifred, Sarah and Mary were compelled to sing along and they did. They did so softly as to not outshine you. They realized that you still didn't notice they were there.

"🎶Hey, hi!🎶"

Winifred couldn't take it anymore. Hearing you sing her song drove her insane in the best way possible. She and her sisters had to join you on that high note.

"🎶SAY BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEE!
BYE! BYE!🎶"

You, Winifred, Sarah and Mary sang the last high note in harmony. It was only then when you realized that the Sanderson Sisters were there the whole time.

"You know, Y/N. I still cannot believe that you have such a wonderful voice..."

Winifred said and walked a little closer to you. She had a shit eating grin on her face, which disturbed Sarah and Mary to an extent. She leaned in close and kissed your cheek. She then whispered loud enough for you and her sisters to hear.

"I wonder what other beautiful sounds thy voice can make.~"

"Winnie!"

Your flustered response made Mary and Winifred laugh. You blushed furiously while Sarah was confused.

"I do not understand what Winnie said."

Sarah said innocently. Despite the fact that she had multiple lovers, she still had the mind of a child. She wasn't a complete airhead though.

"Be grateful, for it was terribly inappropriate."

Mary said and glared at Winifred while she covered Sarah's ears. She didn't want her older sister to corrupt her younger sister more than she already did.

Sarah went silent and thought for a while. It took her some time, but she finally understood what Winifred said. She then made a surprised Pikachu face.

"I think I understand what Winnie said. She was talking about Y/N's moa-"

Sarah was about to continue but Mary put a hand over her mouth. She tried to speak but it was muffled. She looked at her older sister in annoyance.

"Winifred, look what you have done! Sarah is no longer pure! Our baby sister is ruined! Mother would be furious if she knew of this!"

Mary said to Winifred indignantly. She had failed to remember the unspoken rule. That rule could ruin the bond between the sisters if it was broken.

The unspoken rule was that whenever Winifred, Sarah and Mary had a fight, the sisters were not allowed to mention their parents in vain due to the fact that they were still traumatized by their deaths. They were especially scarred by the death of their mother, so Mary just opened a very deep wound in Winifred's heart, especially since her older sister was very close to their mother.

"Oh pipe down, Mary. Sarah was a promiscuous whore back in the 1600s. She would have known anyway."

Winifred then heard Mary's comment about their mother and tried to hold back tears. She missed their mother for many reasons. The main reason was that she always gave Winifred, Sarah and Mary all her love despite the fact that their father was an asshole.

"Mother has been dead for over 300 damn years so do not bring her up! Thou knows that it hurts me to think of her and how she perished!"

Winifred yelled at Mary in rage, which made the younger witch recoil slightly as she realized the rule was broken. She was still heartbroken about all the pain the death of her mother had caused. It still hurt even though it had been more than 300 years.

"Call Sarah a whore again and thou shalt not hear the other sounds I can make. Do not test me, Winnie."

Winifred stopped dead in her tracks and looked you dead in the eyes. She saw your annoyance and gulped inaudibly. She then sighed.

"I apologize for calling you a whore, Sarah."

"Oh, I do not mind!"

"No. It was wrong of me. I am your older sister. I should know better."

"Is Winifred Sanderson finally showing Sarah and I sisterly love?"

"Shut up, Mary!"

A/N:

The baby name contest results will be announced soon, so keep those suggestions coming and spread the word about this book! Goodbye, my fellow Winifred Sanderson simps!