Yandere Winifred Sanderson Headcanons

-Let's be real. Winifred Sanderson is like your average yandere but on enchanted steroids when you first meet her. God help you if you become the object of her affections.

-Winnie will use magic to turn herself invisible and walk behind you. She'll follow you wherever you go and you wouldn't know it.

-Winnie loves collecting things you leave behind. It's her favorite thing to do besides fucking with the people of Salem. She has a shrine full of photos of you and things that you own.

-(And yes, she'll steal your toothbrush and put it in her shrine too.)

-When it comes to killing, it gets ugly. Winifred will not take kindly to anyone flirting or touching you inappropriately (or at all) and she will definitely kill whoever does those two things. Winnie and her sisters kill whatever competition she has in the most brutal ways because they've got magic. It's also extremely easy for them to get rid of the body when they're done.

-However when it comes to touching, Winifred shows a remarkable amount of restraint. She won't allow anyone to touch you unless it's her or your family and some of your friends she knows won't try anything. Despite being an evil witch, that's one line she won't cross because she knows she'll lose you if she does. Losing you is the last thing she wants.

-If you reject Winnie and break her heart, you're in for a world of pain. She'll use every damn spell in that thick ass spell book of hers to make sure you and your loved ones suffer horribly. She'd be heartbroken because she finally allowed herself to love only to get hurt. Sarah and Mary will fuck you up for hurting their sister, so don't.

-However if you do accept Winifred's love and affection, she'll actually be really sweet. She'll make sure you know she loves you. Hell, she won't be as possessive anymore. She'll only get possessive if she finds out someone hurt you or tried to flirt with you. Other than that, she's pretty okay.