Chapter 5

Chris pov.

I had fallen asleep with Vera spooning me placing soft kisses on my back. It felt so good to have her soft warm body cuddled up to me. The feeling of her boobs pressed against my back her soft skin against mine god it was heaven i just felt so comfortable and safe... 

But now i was slowly waking up because my dick was twitching, and pleasure was building. I moaned as i looked down seeing Vera between my legs, her lips wrapped around my dick her head bobbing up and down. Her hand was wrapped around my shaft as her mouth and hand worked in sink. 

"Fuck gorgeous..." I growled and she took me in deep as our eyes met. I involuntarily bucked up my hips hitting the back of her throat. She takes me in deep her tongue playing with my dick making me groan and i throw my head back. It feels so good the way she toys with my dick. "So good..." I murmur as i grip the sheets. She releases my dick with a pop... and i look down. "You like that..." She whispers looking up with a twinkle in her eye... I groan as she never breaks eye contact while running her tongue up my shaft. "You taste so good..." She moans before taking me in deep again.'

"Oh shit..." I groan as i feel her hand softly squeeze my balls and i lose control finding my release. I look down as she swallows it all before, I grab her under her arms and pull her over me. I hold her tight as i kiss her, but she begins to squirm and is trying to get off of me. 

I let her... Not wanting to make her uncomfortable. I can see it in her eyes though... She thinks she is too heavy to lay on top of me and all i can think was how much comfort it gave me but for now... i choose her comfort over mine and we will work on it in the future... I am going to make her see that she is the most beautiful woman on this planet... 

I look at the time and grown as it is only 6 in the morning... My stomach grumbles... We had skipped dinner last night due to falling asleep early after our activities yesterday. "What are your plans for today..." I whisper pulling her into me and kissing the top of her head. "No plans..." She whispers. My stomach protests again and she laughs. "Okay one plan... Going to make you breakfast..." She says giving me a kiss and getting out of the bed. "Nooo dont goooo" I whine as i already miss having her in my arms. She chuckles and shakes her head. "I dont think people will forgive me if i let you starve..." She says smiling and puts on a robe walking out of the bedroom. 

I get out of bed and put on my pants. I check my phone and see the texts of Colin and Scarlet telling me if everything is all right. I text them quickly back telling them that everything is okay and that i am at Vera's and we are spending some time together... The only answer i got back was a thumbs up emoji.

I walk into the kitchen and smile as Vera is cooking breakfast. The smell is delicious and i sit down opposite of her smiling as she is rummaging around the kitchen. She looks at me and smiles. She has the most gorgeous smile i have ever seen... The most beautiful green eyes and the color only popped more by the twinkle in them. 

As she was busy cooking i let my eyes roam over her voluptuous curves... She was perfect to me... in every way... I had to bite my lip to not let out a moan as her robe slowly started to fall open giving me a glimpse of her perfect tits... God i loved playing with those... The way the feel in my hand so big... so soft...

She put a plate in front of me and pulled me out of my little daydream.  She then made herself a plate sitting next to me. It smelled great. A big omelet rolled into a wrap with lettuce tomato cucumber and feta in it. I smiled at her while we eat. "So... What are we doing today?" I asked her as we were eating. 

She sighed and looked at her plate. "You dont have to spend the whole day with me... You must have got better things to do..." She whispered. I sighed and grabbed her hand turning her towards me. She was still looking down so i put my finger under her chin making her look at me. "Gorgeous...." I whispered. "What do you want to do today... anything you want... But we are getting out of the house... that is my only request..." Dodger sensing the tension walked up and put his head in her lap. 

"I dont know... Maybe a walk with Dodger..." She whispers and i smile. "Sounds great..." I say kissing her.  "I have to go to my place though i have to get my stuff seeing this is my last day there and i already checked they have new people coming in."  I say smiling at her. "You are going back to Boston?" She asks looking at me with sadness in her eyes and her voice soft and sad. 

"Do you want me to stay... I mean i can easily be persuaded to stay a little longer?" I say smirking wrapping my arms around her and kissing her. I hope she says yes. Even though Boston is not far from New York it is a drive of several hours and meeting up with Vera would be a lot more difficult. "Only if you want to... I mean i dont want to keep you from your family and other obligations..." She whispers blushing burying her head in my chest. "You're not gorgeous..." I whisper pulling her close and kissing her forehead.