Chapter 92

Chris pov...

I am so happy that Vera has changed her mind on letting ma babysit the girls when we have to go to the premier. I kiss her hand were her ring sits and she smiles. "I can see you had fun with the girls today..." She says smirking looking around at the mess i hadn't cleaned up yet... "Sorry... I was planning on cleaning up but... the girls were fussy, and we fell asleep while i tried to..." I said but Vera cut me off by kissing me. "I dont care about the mess Chris..." She whispers smiling. "I will take a mess every day if it means coming home to the adorable sight of you and our girls asleep...." She says smiling and shows me a picture she had taken while we were sleeping. 

"I could break the internet with this picture..." She says smirking and i laugh. "My handsome husband with his 2 girls..." She says smiling at the picture. "I thought i loved you before... but seeing you with our girls makes me love you even more..." She says and i smile at her. "I know of some other pictures we could take to break the internet..." I say grinning and Vera slaps my chest playfully. "Can we order dinner tonight... Dont feel like cooking today..." Vera says letting out a sigh and i nod. 

I am about to order dinner when the girls start crying. Vera chuckles and gets up and walks to get the girls. I order dinner and clean up the living room. Vera walks in carrying the girls and i take Ava from her and we put them in their play area as Vera makes them something to eat.

The doorbell rings and i go to answer and get our food. I walk back into the kitchen and see Vera covered in baby food making me double over laughing. "They like making a mess... just like daddy..." She says cooing to the girls not caring one bit about the food all over her. That is what i love about her she didn't freak out about stuff like this... I pull myself together and grab some paper towels for Vera to clean herself up. We eat and talk about our days and the i can't help but smile as the girls watch us intensely. 

After we finished dinner Vera goes to take a shower and i do bath time and read the girls a story before putting them to bed. It is my favorite thing to do reading them all the fairytales. Right now, we were reading the little mermaid and although they couldn't understand it yet... They seemed to like it. Maybe it was too complicated, but they loved it when i did the voices... 

When the girls were asleep i walked to the bedroom and i smiled as Vera just walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I looked her up and down and she chuckled. I walked over to her, and she looked up at me biting her lip. I slowly removed the towel my eyes never leaving hers. The towel dropped to the floor and i looked down smirking. 

"That was not very nice... Mr. Evans... Now i will get cold..." Vera whispered with a dark look in her eyes. "I think i can warm you up..." I said looking at her grinning.  "Is that so... Well, you better get on your knees than..." She said her tone giving no room for arguing against it... So, i did as i was told and sink down on my knees in front of her. "Good boy..." She whispered as she ran her hand through my hair gripping it pulling my head back as she leaned down to kiss me. 

I groaned as a shiver of excitement run through my body. She never was like this... This was new... But God it was hot... "Are you going to be a good boy..." She whispered hovering her lips over mine. I nodded. "Say it..." She whispered her tone domineering. "I am going to be a good boy..." I groaned and she smirked kissing me hard biting my lip as we broke apart making me gasp. 

"Stand up..." She said and i immediately did as i was told eager and curious for what was to come. She grinned and walked over to the chair that was in front of her vanity and dragged it to the middle of the room putting it in front of the bed.