Chapter 95

Vera pov...

"Are you excited?" Janet asks me as she is doing my make-up. I sigh "To be honest... I feel more nervous and anxious then excited... The idea of being photographed from every angle is terrifying..." I murmur. "Oh, sweetie you are going to look great... You are going to do great..." She says smiling. 

"And just a little lipstick and you're done..." She says and i look in the mirror. "Thank you... You are a life saver... I... Well, my grandma taught me a few tricks with make-up, but she always looked kind of like a barbie..." I say chuckling thinking about my grandma's make-up lessons. 

Janet smirks. "From what you told us about her she sounds like an awesome lady... So, we will forgive her barbie look..." Janet says chuckling. I smile shaking my head. "She kind of rocked it... Think grandma Yetta from that tv series the nanny... But less old and wrinkly" I said and we both started laughing.  

"Let me help you in your dress..." She said walking over to the closet where my dress was hanging. She helped me in the dress and i sighed looking in the mirror. I had to admit i loved the way the dress looked on me... I felt beautiful.  

"Wauw Vera you look amazing..." Janet said and i turned to her and hugged her. "Thank you... for everything..." I whispered. "You're welcome..." Janet said smiling. 

She packed up all her stuff as i put on my heels and spritzed on some perfume. She hugged me goodbye and i watched her walk out the bedroom door. I looked in the mirror again and smiled. I could do this... I was going to support my man and walk beside him proudly over the red carpet... 

I take a deep breath and walk to the living room where Chris is standing with his back towards me looking at something on the news totally caught up in it. I cleared my throat, and he turned around. His eyes almost popped out of his head, and he swallowed hard. 

"Wauw... You look... Wauw..." Chris mumbled and i giggled. "You dont look so bad yourself..." I say smiling walking over to hem and i straighten out his bow tie... He leans down and kisses me. "Listen to me gorgeous... because this is important..." He whispers and i look him in the eyes. "At any moment... You are uncomfortable or getting overwhelmed just say so and i we will go..." Chris says and i nod. "Promise me gorgeous..." He whispers taking my chin between his fingers forcing me to look at him. 

"I promise Chris... But i will be fine... I am there to support my amazing and incredibly sexy husband..." I say smiling and he chuckles. "He is one lucky guy..." Chris says smirking and i giggle. I shake my head. "No i am the lucky one..." I say and kiss her again. 

The doorbell rings and Chris sighs. "The car is here..." He says holding out his hand and i take it. 

The car takes us to the premier and i can feel Chris is tense. "Are you okay?" I whisper squeezing his hand. He looks at me and smiles. "I am fine... I am just a little anxious... This is not my favorite part of my job..." He says giving me a little smile. I pull him closer and kiss him with everything i got and i can feel him relax... "Better?" I whisper after we break the kiss, and he chuckles. "Much better..." He says and i grin. "Every time you need a distraction i am more than happy to kiss you..." I say giggling and his grin grows bigger. "I will keep you to that..." Chris murmurs and i smile. 

He then starts to giggle like a little schoolboy and i look at him amused and confused. "What?" I ask and he smiles that most beautiful smile at me. "If you kiss me like that on the red carpet, they will all go insane..." He says and i laugh. "I'll keep that in mind..." I whisper in his ear, and he chuckles. 

The car stops and i look outside at the sea of people. The door is being opened and Chris smiles at me... "Here we go..." He mumbles and gets out of the car. The crowd goes crazy and i can hear the clicking of cameras. I smile as he holds out his hand for me to take and helps me out of the car. I have to adjust... The flashes are blinding... But i keep smiling. Chris puts my arm in his and he waves at the crowd as he leads us over the red carpet. I chuckle at the girls screaming his name and he squeezes my hand a little. 

A woman leads us to a spot, and we pose for pictures. First Chris alone but soon they start yelling for pictures of us both, so he holds out his hand and i walk over to him and he pulls me into his side. He kisses the side of my head, and the screaming gets louder. "You are doing great..." He whispers and i look up at him and smile. He leans down and kisses me with the biggest smile on his face and when we break apart i chuckle. 

We get led away and Chris has some interviews. I stand there watching him and smile. I get why people like him so much. He is sweet, funny and charming. I smile as he holds out his hand and i walk over and he pulls me into his side. "You look amazing..." The interviewer says and i thank her. She asks where the girls are and i tell her that they are with grandma being spoiled. She asks me about Chris being a dad and i look up at him with the biggest smile. 

"He is an amazing dad...  Very hands on... The girls have him wrapped around their little fingers." I say smiling and he smiles back at me. She asks what Dodger thinks about the new additions and we both laugh telling her that he is amazing never leaving their side. She asks if we have plans for any brothers or sister for the twins and we lie telling her that for now we are both content with just the girls. 

It is time to go in and Chris takes my hand as we walk inside. We get seated and sometime later the movie starts. The movie is amazing and i chuckle as i can feel Chris watching me instead of the movie. After the movie is done Chris and the cast have to go on stage to answer some questions from the audience and when that is done, we have to make a quick appearance at the after party. 

We get brought to the car that will take us to the afterparty and once inside Chris pulls me in and kisses me passionately. "You were amazing..." He murmurs into the kiss and i smile. "You were to... The movie was amazing..." I whisper and he smiles. "Let's make a quick appearance and then go home..." He whispers and i nod. The car stops and Chris helps me out and we walk into the party.