Chapter 6

Chris pov

I have been staying with Vera for a few days now... It has been amazing but tomorrow i really needed to go back home. It was Shanna's birthday tomorrow and seeing as i didn't have to work i couldn't miss it. I didn't want to go... God i wished i could just stay here with Vera but family obligations were important to. I smile as she is lying next to me in bed sleeping. 

I run my finger over her beautiful face. She looks so peaceful so beautiful even asleep she is the most beautiful woman ever. I run my finger over her curves her delicious soft curves... I loved every inch of her soft body. I love being buried inside of her. I love how she feels laying underneath me. I love how her body moves as i thrust into her. But i not only love her body. Her mind i amazing. She can hold a conversation loves to debate things... But she can also be funny and silly. 

The more she gets comfortable with me the more her silly side comes out. 

"You know it is creepy to stare at people sleeping..." Vera whispers opening her eyes. "Can't help it... You are so beautiful..." I whisper smiling at her and she rolls her eyes in return. I want to kiss her, but she puts her finger on my lips stopping me and grinning. I grin and pull her closer to me. I kiss her finger still on my lips and she giggles. She leans in and kisses me and i can't help but smile. 

She stretches out and sits up in bed. "I am going to take a shower..." She whispers and gives me a quick kiss before getting out of bed. She walks towards the bathroom door and before she walks in, she turns and looks at me. "Want to join me?" She says with a smile on her face. I smirk and jump out of bed following her making her giggle. Before she can even get under the shower i catch up and smack her ass watching it jiggle and smirk. "God i love your ass..." I groan and she blushes. 

She turns on the water and i grab her pulling her towards me and move us both under the water. She gasps as it is still cold and i laugh as she starts to shiver. I pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her as the water gets warmer. She sighs and lays her head on my chest wrapping her arms around my waist. 

I grab a bottle of soap and put some in my hands and start soaping her up. I smirk as i play with her body soaping up every inch. She hums and i feel her relax under my touch. "That feels so good..." She says letting out a little sigh and i smile. I take a step back and soap up her front focusing on her boobs. She looks up with a smile. "Having fun?" She whispers giggling and i grin while nodding. 

"Chris..." She whines as i roll her nipples between my fingers making them hard instantly. I smirk as she has closed her eyes and her hands were resting on my biceps. "Tell me what you want gorgeous..." I growl wanting her to take the lead to see were this is going. Her eyes open and she looks at me a smile appearing on her face. She turns off the water and pushes me out of the shower and back into the bedroom. She walks me backwards to the bed and as the back of my knees hit the bed, she gives me a little push and i fall up the bed and i can't help but smirk. 

She is getting bolder and i love it. She tells me to go sit against the headboard and i do as i am told. She crawls towards me and over me straddling me. Her boobs in my face and i can't resist so i suck on her right nipple. I groan as she starts to grind down on me my dick gliding between her folds. 

I grab her boobs squeezing them as i alternate between nipples sucking them hard making her whimper and i grin as she wraps her arms around my neck pulling my head fully between her boobs. 

She keeps grinding on me and i gasp as she reaches beside her and lines herself up with my dick. She slowly sinks down taking me balls deep. She starts rocking her hips back and forth and i groan. She whimpers as she keeps moving and i let my hands glide down to her ass helping her move. She leans down cups my face and kisses me. "You feel so good inside me..." She whispers in the kiss. "No place i rather be..." I groan as she just keeps moving. "Fuck gorgeous your so sexy riding me..." I groan as i buck my hips up making her gasp. 

"Gonna cum Chris..." She moans as she puts her head in my neck and i take her by surprise scooting down laying on my back. I wrap my arms around her and hold her flush against me and fuck up into her fast making her moan loudly and cums around my dick. "Fuck gorgeous you squeeze me so good..." I groan as i fuck her through her orgasm. 

I roll us over and grab her legs putting them over my shoulders as i am sitting up on my knees. I wrap my arms around her legs holding them in place as i fuck her. "I want you to fuck me from behind." She moans and i grin dropping her legs flipping her over and pulling her up on her hands and knees. I slap her ass before slamming into her again and she moans as she starts to push back onto me her ass jiggling with every thrust. 

I slap her again and she moans... "Oh shit...Do it again..." She moans as she starts to bounce her ass on my dick. I growl and slap her ass again and she moans. "Fuck again..." She whimpers and i grin doing it again her ass turning bright pink. "You like that gorgeous... You like it when i make your ass jiggle." I grunt. I lean over her and grab her hair pulling it a little hovering my lips over her ears. "You like being my little slut... Gorgeous..." I grunt. I bite my lips for a second wondering if i crossed a line. "God yes..." She moans. "I am you little cum slut..." She whimpers. I growl at her words with a smirk on my face still thrusting into her hard. 

"That is right gorgeous... MY little cum slut... Going to make that pussy drip with my cum..." I growl releasing her hair and grabbing her hips pulling her down on me harder. "Your mine... Gorgeous... This perfect soft body is mine... This tight pussy is mine.... Those perfect tits are mine... All of this is mine..." I growl slapping her ass again making her whimper. "Only for me to play with..." I murmur and as the words leave my lips, we come together... 

We collapse on the bed and i roll off of her. I lay beside her as we both come down from her high and she looks at me with a lazy smile. She looks thoroughly fucked and gorgeous. She gets up and gets cleaned up in the bathroom. She walks back in and gets in bed cuddling into me. 

"I am going to miss you..." I murmur. She sighs but says nothing. I look at her and grab her chin pulling her face up to me and kiss her. "Going to miss you to..." She says but she has a weird look in her eyes i can't place.