Chapter 21

Chris pov. 

Vera is here for a week now and it is amazing. She was so easy to be around. We haven't really left the house but tonight that would change i had gotten an invite to go out with some of my friends that are in town and Vera and i had decided to go both of us looking forward to a night out. 

To my surprise Vera said that she had packed something to wear so she didn't need to go shopping so he was now getting ready. I was wearing dark pants with a dark shirt and a black leather jacket. something Vera had picked out. I smile as i think about her walking through my closet telling me what to wear. Biting her lip when i had changed followed by the long make out session before she had kicked me out to get ready. 

It is almost time to go when i hear heels coming closer and when i turn around i forget to breath as she looks absolutely amazing and i knew i was in trouble tonight. "Is this, okay?" She asked in a soft tone of voice and i smirked at her. "Okay?? You look... Wauw... amazing... You look absolutely sexy, gorgeous..." I growled walking over to her letting my hands glide down her curves and tracing her cleavage. "Will they stay put..." I said smirking at her. She chuckled... "They will..." She whispered taking in a sharp breath as i run my hand up her leg....and under her short dress. "No bending over tonight gorgeous... unless i make you..." I growl... 

"Oh yeah want to fuck me in the restroom? Bend me over the sink and fuck me while we look at each other in the mirror..." She whispered in my ear and i let out a low growl. "Dont tempt me gorgeous or i might..." I said and as she walked away from me to grab her purse i slapped her ass making it jiggle and her yelp. I groaned internally as my dick twitched in my pants... 

This was going to be a long night. She looked over her shoulder and smirked as she bends over and pets Dodger. I groan as her dress creeps off and i get a glimpse of the delicate black lace panties before she stands back up straight again.

"Good to know..." She whispers in my ear before she walks on to the front door leaving me frozen on the spot.

"Fuck..." I mumble and follow her not able to keep my eyes of her ass as she walks in front of me swaying her hips. We get in the car that was waiting for us so we both could drink tonight and took off to the club. I had my hand on her leg rubbing circles with my thumb until she put her hands over mine and looked at me smirking. 

"Got to stop baby otherwise i am going to let you drag me into the bathroom before we even can get a drink..." She whispered and i chuckled. I grab her hand and kiss it making her smile at me. 

We get to the club and i step out of the car holding my hand out for her to take and with Vera on my arm i walk past the line and get inside. "You didn't tell me your friends who we were going out with are Seb and Mackie..." Vera whispered in my ear as they waved us over to their table and i looked at her with a smirk. She shook her head and smiled at me. "I just thought we would go out with some of your hometown friends..." She said as we arrived at the table. We greeted Seb and Mackie and both hugged her tight smirking at me and i had to bite my lip to suppress my jealousy. One thing i had found out... i hate other people touching her. 

I let her sit down sliding next to her and pulling her close making her giggle. She kissed my cheek. "Dont be jealous... I only have eyes for you..." She whispered in my ear before planting a kiss on my earlobe making me shiver. "You are playing a dangerous game gorgeous..." I growled.

Our little moment was interrupted by a waitress. "What would you like to drink?" She asked me and Vera with a smile. I looked at Vera who ordered a vodka cranberry and i ordered a beer and for Mackie and Seb a refill plus a round of shots. 

Vera started chatting with Seb and Mackie and i just smiled watching them. After a few drinks Vera stood up and dragged me to the dancefloor. The music was thumping, and she turned in my arms her back pressed against my chest my hands on her hips as we moved to the music. I groaned as she grinded against me. I couldn't resist planting kisses in her neck and rubbing my hands up and down over her hips. 

She really looked phenomenal in this dress. Her boobs popped and God if we weren't on the dancefloor in public i would be all over them squeezing them playing with them sucking on them like there was no more tomorrow... One day i was going to ask her if i could fuck her tits....  God the thought of her tits bouncing up and down around my dick and glazing them with my cum made me even harder. 

The thought of bending her over in the bathroom became more and more plausible and i could feel my dick starting to grow as Vera grinded into me as i held her hips close against me. The thought of filling her up with my cum and not letting her clean herself up so with every step she would feel my cum inside of her made it that i had to take deep breaths to control my body. She turned in my grip her front now pressed firmly against me. She looked up at me and bit her lip and i smirked looking down. I leaned in and kissed her while my hands found her ass pulling her tighter against me. She let out a little moan her hands tightly gripping my shirt. 

I could feel one of her hands glide down my chest going down lower and lower until she cupped me through my pants and that was enough for me... I took her hand and dragged her to the bathroom. 

I closed the door behind me locking it and pulled her into me kissing her hard as i walked us over to the bathroom sink and spinned her around... "You have been teasing me ever since you walked out in that dress gorgeous..." I growled in her ear looking at her through the mirror. I could see her eyes go from bright green to dark... filled with lust and want... 

She pushed her ass into me and i growled slowly pulling her dress up exposing her laced panties to me. I got down on my knees planted a kiss on each ass cheek before slowly pulling them down having her step out of them and putting them in my pocket as i stood back up smirking at her through the mirror. 

I moved my hands up and cupped her breasts pulling them free from her dress making her moan as i pulled on her, nipples her eyes never leaving mine through the mirror. She moaned as i put my knee between her legs pushing them further apart before i unbuckled my pants and letting them drop down to my ankles. 

I ran my fingers through her folds groaning at how wet she was and i put my finger in her mouth having her suck my fingers clean. With one hand around my hard dick i slammed into her giving her no time to adjust as she gripped on the counter, and she closed her eyes moaning. I grabbed her by her neck pulling her up a bit... "Eyes on me gorgeous... i want you to look at me as i fuck you..." I growled and she whimpered as i started fucking her hard. I slammed into her over and over having no mercy bringing her closer and closer to her release.   

I smirked as her tits bounced every time i thrusted into her. I rolled her nipples between my fingers making her mewl and i groaned. Her moans were getting louder so i put my hand over her mouth to muffle her sounds not wanting the whole club to hear her come. My thrusts were getting sloppier and i knew i couldn't hold out any longer, but neither could she as i could feel her walls clamp down on me like it was never going to let my dick go...

I thrusted into her a few more times until we both found our release and i filled her up with my cum... 

We catch our breaths and i spin her around after i pulled out. I cup her face and kiss her hard and she smiles into the kiss. She fixes her dress and i pull my pants back up. I give her another kiss before we leave the bathroom and make our way back to Seb and Mackie.