Chapter 76

Chris pov...

I walk on stage waving at the crowd and my eyes meet with Vera's. I smile and wink at her and she blushes and smiles back at me. God her blushing was still the most beautiful thing ever. I greeted Jimmy and sat down. "Welcome to the show buddy..." Jimmy said and i smiled. "Thank you for having me Jimmy..." I answered. 

"We have a lot to catch up on it has been a busy year for you..." Jimmy said smiling and i smirked. "Yeah, i guess so... It has been amazing..." I say smiling. 

"So, first things first... congratulations on getting married..." Jimmy said smiling and i grinned. "Thank you..." I said smiling. "Yeah... I have only one question about it..." He said and i nodded. "Shoot..." I said. "Where was my invitation...?"  He said smirking and i laughed. 

"We didn't have the big wedding Jimmy... We just decided to make it official. Sebastian and Anthony were there and Janet and Lucy two other friends of us... and we got married in front of a judge..." I said beaming and he looked at me a little shocked. "But i promise if we ever decide to have a big wedding, we will invite you..." I said smirking. "I hold you to that buddy..." He said and i nodded. 

"I had the pleasure of meeting her backstage and i must say she really is amazing and very pregnant..." Jimmy said and i nodded. "Yeah, twin girls..." I said and Jimmy welcomed me to girl dad club. I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, everyone keeps saying i am in a lot of trouble but i can't wait to meet them." I said beaming and i winked at Vera as our eyes meet and she smiled back at me as she was rubbing over her belly like she automatically did now all the time. 

"How did you two meet...?" Jimmy asked. "She is best friends with Colin they studied at Harvard together. Scarlet and Colin were having a barbeque and from the moment i saw her i knew... She was the one..." I said and when i looked at Vera really quick i saw she was wiping her tears. "Wauw love at first sight..." Jimmy said and i nodded with the biggest smile on my face. 

We went to commercials and i quickly walked over to Vera and handed her a tissue and giving her, a quick kiss and she smiled shaking her head. "You got to stop saying these sweet things i dont want to start sobbing on tv..." She whispered and i chuckled. 

I went back to my seat and Jimmy and i talked some more about ASP and my upcoming projects. 

"When we come back, we are going to keep up with the tradition and play a game with Chris and Scott." Jimmy said and again we cut to commercials. 

Jimmy invited Scott to the stage and after we had talked for a little bit, we got up to play the game.  "Today we are playing true confessions..."  Jimmy explained the game... and we started. Scott was first.  He picked an envelope and started reading. 

"Once when Chris was not home i snuck into his house and stole the captain America shield and pretended to be Gay Steve Rogers in front of the mirror..." He said and i laughed but Scott had on his poker face. "Is this something Scott would do?" Jimmy asked me and i looked at Scott to see if i could read him but nothing. "Knowing Scott when he is drunk it is quite possible... When was this?" I asked. "Oh a few years ago... i was indeed drunk..." Scott said with no expression whatsoever on his face.

Jimmy and i asked a few more questions until the time was up. "Chris, do you think it is true or not?" Jimmy asked me.  "I am going to say true..." I said smirking. Jimmy chooses lie and we waited for him to give the answer. I saw Vera in the audience chuckling and saw that Jimmy noticed to. He asked her what she thought. "Oh, true for sure..." Vera said blushing and i laughed because she was so sure... 

"It is true..." Scott said laughing hard and the audience all laughed. He explained what happened and all i could do was shake my head while smirking. "I am going to take my key back..." I said and Scott shook his head. Jimmy read his story, but it was obviously a lie and both me and Scott guessed it. Now it was my turn. 

"In the early days of me and Vera dating... Scott stopped by the house and Vera and i pretended not to be home hiding away in the bedroom closet... while Scott walked around the house looking for us..." Everyone laughed and i put on my poker face. "Where was Dodger...?" Scott asked. "With Carly and the kids because they wanted a Dodger Day..." I said and Scott looked at me studying me. "Why were you hiding?" Jimmy asked. "Because we were having some quality time... and all of a sudden we heard the front door..." I said grinning. Scott turned to Vera in the audience... "Is this true...?" He said watching her reaction, but she just shrugged her shoulders and i smiled proudly at her for not giving anything away. 

They kept studying me to see if it was true or not. Finally, they decided Scott couldn't believe it and said not true and Jimmy said true... I just smirked as they were watching me eagerly awaiting my answer. 

"It is... True..." I said and the whole crowd started to laugh at Scott his reaction who was looking at me with the biggest eyes... Jimmy jumped of off his chair screaming what over and over again. "Sorry buddy..." I said patting his shoulder and he just looked at me smirking shaking his head. I looked at Vera who was just laughing with that beautiful blush on her face.  

Jimmy closed off the show and we shook hands. He thanked us for playing the game and we both smiled telling him no problem. I walked over to Vera taking her hand and we made it backstage. We said goodbye to everyone and together with Scott we went to a restaurant Vera really wanted to go because she was craving pasta...