Chapter 41

Chris pov...

We took a week just to ourselves. Being pregnant and the last few weeks had exhausted Vera and i just wanted her to relax... and recharge... She slept a lot but i didn't care... She needs it. I loved cuddling with her until she was asleep and then i would do some work for ASP or read some scripts or learn my lines. Dodger would always crawl in bed with her as i left the room and let him in. He loved it... She would always cuddle him in her sleep, and it made me feel a bit less guilty for not staying with her in bed. 

I had a few meetings over zoom about my new project. I hadn't talked with Vera yet about her coming with... I dont know why... Maybe i was scared that she didn't want to... Or i just wanted to have arranged everything before talking with her about it. I had finalized the paperwork on the big RV Trailer.  

I wanted her to be comfortable... So, if she really didn't want to come with and wanted to stay home i would accept it... but the thought of missing out on the pregnancy made me anxious... and sad. I didn't want to miss anything... And if something would happen and i wasn't with her i would never forgive myself... I wanted to be there for her and having her on set would make that possible. 

I walked into the bedroom and smiled as Vera was laying in the bed still asleep. I crawled into bed to wake her up like she had asked me so she wouldn't sleep the day away. "Hey gorgeous... Time to wake up..." I whispered kissing her cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and i planted a kiss on her delicious lips. "Did you have a good nap?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Can i talk to you about something..." I whispered and she looked at me worried. "Of course... Something wrong?" She asked. I smiled and shook my head. "As you know i have a project coming up..." I whispered and her eyes turned sad. "I know..." She whispered back. "Well... I have arranged you can come along... If you want... Choice is yours gorgeous..." I whisper. 

Vera sighed. "I dont know..." She whispered blushing. "I dont want to be in the way or a distraction... and what am i going to do over there..." She said looking sad. "You won't be in the way or a distraction gorgeous..." I said kissing her.  "I have rented this big trailer for you to be comfortable in on set and at night we would be at the hotel... I know it is not ideal and if you really dont want to i understand... But i really would like you with me..." I whispered. "Can i think about it..." She said and i was taken aback for a moment thinking she would be over the moon. "Yeah of course..." I said a little disappointed. "I am sorry for not giving you an answer right away..." She whispers. And i pulled her into me. "It's okay gorgeous..." I whisper but my mind is racing... Why doesn't she want to come with...?  

We lay there for a little while neither of us saying a word. "Can i ask you something?" I whisper and she nods. "What makes you doubt coming with...?" I whisper. She sighs. "A few things... Like i said in dont want to be a distraction or in the way... But i also have to get another doctor over there... And i just dont know what i am going to all day over there..." She whispered. "Besides i dont know how comfortable i would be in a trailer all day..." She mumbled.  I chuckled. 

"Give me a second..." I said smirking and jumping out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my laptop walking back into the bedroom where Vera was now sitting upright against the headboard. I jump in the bed making her giggle and i sit beside her. I open my laptop and pull up the pictures of the trailer that the company i rented it from had send me. 

"It is not just a trailer gorgeous..." I say smiling and she looks at the pictures her eyes almost popping out of her head. "Chris... That looks more like a house... That must be expensive..." She whispers. 

I shrug my shoulders... "Small price for your comfort gorgeous... I dont want you in the regular trailer and having people walk in and out... This would be your little private area at the set... I really want you there... I dont want to miss out on the pregnancy and after going back and forth for weeks... I just dont want to miss you for that long... You can have all the stuff you want with you in your little private comfortable space..." I say hoping she will go for it. She looks at me and smiles.

"Are you really sure...?" She whispers. I nod and put her face between my hands kissing her and she smiles.  "I am really sure... We will find a doctor you will be comfortable with... We will rent you a car so you can come and go as you please... And if you really want something to do... I bet there is something light for you to do on set..." I say smiling and she giggles. 

"Can i be your wardrobe girl... I think i would be really good at that..." She whispers smirking. "Yeah... You want to dress me gorgeous..." I say smirking planting a kiss under her ear. "Not perse... the get dressed part but more the undress part..." She moans and i smirk in her neck... "I think that can be arranged gorgeous..." I chuckle. I pull back and she whines at the loss of contact. "So, what do you say gorgeous?" I ask her with a serious look on my face anxiously waiting for her answer.