the blood of angry (wo)men III

helloooooo happy wednesday!!

this was requested a while ago by @Aspenchokey ! thank you for requesting this!! it's basically exactly like the others but pre-twins and just cadnis goin through it and dragging damian behind them.

tw for
periods
mentioned pregnancy
and as always if i've missed something please let me know so i can add it :)

enjoy!

————

Damian is in the midst of his nightly singing time, using his comb as a microphone instead of on his hair like he's meant to be doing. He continues dancing around his room to gather his pajamas.

He screams when a twirl lands him facing the door, a sudden Cady standing there looking quite upset. He rushes back to his vanity to pause his song. "What happened?"

Cady bursts into tears, sniffling into his shoulder when he hurries to pull her into a hug.

"What's the matter, babe?" Damian asks sadly. His heart always breaks a little when Cady's upset. Sue him, he cares about his friends.

"I really-really want Taco Bell but-but we don't have any," Cady wails into his shirt.

Damian blinks in confusion. "Taco Bell?"

"Yeah," Cady sobs, muffled against his shoulder.

"Oh," Damian says as the understanding suddenly hits. That time of the month.

He's been friends with both Cady and Janis long enough to learn what happens for each of them on their periods.

Cady gets very emotional, and very hungry. The smallest thing is enough to make her cry for hours. Damian learned this years ago, during a movie night back in high school. He and Cady were splitting a pack of gummy bears, and Cady cried for a solid twenty minutes because she had accidentally eaten the last green one, Damian's favorite flavor, instead of saving it for him.

She can also eat an ungodly amount of food. Damian doesn't know how, and he's frankly too afraid to ask. He's never sure how she can eat so much and still be so tiny. Where does it go?

Janis, on the other hand, gets angry, and very cuddly. Which makes her angrier.

Janis introduces him to a world of new insults once a month, over things that don't seem like such a big deal to him. Like the time she dropped a paintbrush and the neighbors filed a noise complaint.

She also only seems to be content when someone is holding her. She says it makes the cramps better, but it infuriates her that she needs it because it 'goes against her image' that she tries so desperately to maintain.

Damian tenses when he hears a clang from the kitchen followed by a flurry of impossibly loud profanities.

Dear god, they've synced.

Cady is his first priority, since she's rapidly on her way to just becoming a sad little puddle of Caddy in his arms.

"Shh, Little Slice. Here," he says. Cady takes his phone in her small hands and looks up at him with a pitiful sniffle. "Look up the menu and make a list of what you want."

"You'll go?" Cady sniffs, her lower lip trembling again.

"Of course," Damian hushes. Cady starts crying again, which was the opposite of what he wanted.

"I love you," Cady blubbers.

"I love you too. Do you need anything else? Hygiene stuff? Candy?"

"Sour Patch Kids," Cady sniffles. "And the good chocolate."