➤ Introduction•

Welcome to my first JJK book!

Overview of my OC!
(optional to read)

Hair will be used as shown! Long (i'm going to call that a caramel brown) with bangs to cover forehead and longer bangs to frame the face!

Uniform will be basic, shirt tucked into a pleaded skirt which will have pockets (i love pockets).

My character's cursed energy (not cursed technique) will be used to create bullets which will be used in each of her four guns

My character's cursed energy (not cursed technique) will be used to create bullets which will be used in each of her four guns. Her guns include a mid-close range and a sniper. Her weapons are kept in a guitar case to attract less attention from the common people in Tokyo. The case contains basic ammo and daggers for hand combat.

Any bullets can be reenforced with cursed energy, not providing a toll until her physical and unknown limit has been reached. If no more bullets remain, one can be created from cursed energy but it takes more of her energy away.

(Innate technique will be explained in part two when it is more frequently used.)

Character info!

Name: Kaori Tsukumo
Age: 16 (as of part one) to 17 (as of part two)
Height: 5'3"
Eye color: sage green
Hair color: caramel brown
Clan: none
Family: mother (human), father (sorcerer), aunt (fathers side) (sorcerer)

My personal guide to the rice ball language!

★Salmon (Shake) - Used for affirmation/to agree/say yes to

★Dried bonito (Okkaka) - upset/angry emotion

★Bonito flakes (Okkaka) - To say no/to disagree

★Kelp (Konbu) - Used as a greeting

★Mustard leaf (Takana) - Concern/worry

★Salmon Roe (Sujiko) - "thank you"

★Caviar (Ikura)- pure gibberish

★Spicy Cod Roe (Mentaiko)- Motivation

★Tuna (Tsuna) - To ask ("what?")

★Tuna Tuna (Tsuna Tsuna) - Look/exclamation

★Tuna Mayo (Tsuna Mayo) - Talk, do something (about the situation)

★Seaweed (Konbu) - To give a response

Final note: everything is subject to change if i go back and re-read my writing and decide it's cringy.

Final note: it's going to be a slow burn (i hope i'm doing it right..)