Chapter 22: Salon

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ♡

"Can I try some makeup on you?"

"Why me?"

He touched his own skin, the flesh on his jaw, wondering just why she would want to cover his face with makeup.

She placed her hands onto his knees and leaned further in front of him. Her palms dug into his bones, rough, but not enough to make him in pain. "I dunno," she started, tilting her head as she continued, "you're just pretty. Plus you have the most amazing eyelashes I have ever seen." One of her hands lifted up to his face, her nails resting below his lower lashes.

A grin picked up the sides of his lips, and he took the compliment very happily. "Okay."

"Yeah?" she said, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah."

Kaori squealed happily, holding his jaw as she kissed him swiftly, pulling away a second later to spring up from the couch and run over to her desk area. She rustled through her drawers, a blonde watching her from the couch. He thought she was very cute when she was excited.

"Come over here, there is better lighting." She waved him over, placing her makeup on the surface of the desk.

She pulled out two chairs, a wooden one for him, and one that spun around so she could reach everything she needed. She patted the chair for him to sit on as she wheeled hers over to the desk as well. They sat facing each other with the desk at their sides.

A green headband was held up to him, and soon it was placed around his hairline so that his entire face was visible to her. She reached into her pile of products.

"I won't do anything crazy, promise," she told him, holding up a tube of foundation.

Toge smiled, leaning forward so that she could do as she pleased with his face. "Okay."

His legs were in a 'V' shape, so she placed hers directly between them, closing the gap more. She placed the base of the bottle between her legs, taking out the wand and lightly tapping the liquid onto his skin. Her second hand held his face so he wouldn't move.

All she wanted was a light coat, keeping her promise not to do anything crazy. And she especially made sure not to cover the seals on either side of his lips.

Next, she used concealer around the areas required, followed by powder.

"Make sure to keep your eyes closed," she instructed.

He mumbled his reply, quickly shutting his mouth as the powder brush came very close to his lips.

As her process continued, Toge kept his eyes shut due to the close proximity of the girl's face to his. He wanted to watch her as she worked, but the closeness made his eyes hurt a little too much.

"Can you open your eyes now?" she soon asked, holding up a black brush. "I need your eyes open for this, but can you look down please?"

He mumbled again, looking down to her legs that rested between his with a little purple bottle.

"Try not to blink."

The mascara brush touched his top eyelashes, causing him to blink. She paid no mind, it always happens the first time.

"Sorry."

She kept her focus, lightly running her thumb over his skin, "that's alright."

The brush ran over his eyelashes again, and his eyes stayed open, focused on a certain patch of skin on her leg. He slowly moved his hand to hover over her thigh, the backs of his fingers feeling the smoothness of her skin. Her hand stopped brushing the liquid through his lashes, and she looked down to see his fingers gliding over the patch of moles she had on her thigh.