46

If it has been a while for you, re-read the last chapter before reading this one!

___________

A comfortable silence lapsed over the pair in that quiet, forgotten classroom. True that time had frozen the classroom into an oddly beautiful bit of history, there was a different air to the room. Or maybe Ellie felt a certain different air for the fact that Draco had not removed his cupped hand from beneath her chin, had not torn his grey eyes from hers, and had not separated to create a gap between them.

Ellie, still sitting on that desk, still peering up into the eyes of Draco Malfoy, felt the palpitated beats of her heart and was afraid that if she breathed out the shuddery breath she desperately wanted to, this moment would end and would become a forgotten memory in this forgotten classroom.

Draco finally moved his hand from beneath Ellie's chin and softly drew his fingers along her jaw, caressed down her neck, before elevating his hand to rest on the side of her head, his thumb gently rubbing her cheek. This motion almost had Ellie fainting from how much she held her breath, before breathing it in and, somehow, controlling the butterflies that wanted to go crazy in her stomach.

Flicking her eyes back up and clashing with those flecks of lightning, silently consenting to what Draco was doing, Ellie watched as Draco moved closer, closing whatever small distance may have separated the two. Ellie didn't realise how cool it felt before he moved closer now that she could feel all the warmth from Draco's body against her.

Still cupping the side of her head with a thumb caressing Ellie's cheek, Draco's other arm still dangling by his side moved forward and Ellie shuddered at the feeling of his soft hand moving up the skin of her leg, softly, back and forth. He picked where he wanted to touch, lightly allowing his hands to trail the outer side of Ellie's thigh, inching up her skirt, creating a euphoric feeling Ellie had never felt before.

"Is this okay?" murmured Draco, eyes focused on Ellie's lips.

Ellie felt his breath on her mouth, and when she nodded she thought he was going to lean down and kiss her. Instead, the Malfoy boy parted a gap between Ellie's legs and pushed her back against the desk, allowing himself to move into the gap, lean down and press his lips to hers. Ellie's hand instinctively reached around the back of Draco's neck as he kissed her passionately. The girl didn't know how she knew to kiss him the way that she did, how she had just suddenly acquired such a skill, but she wasn't going to question it. She suddenly wondered if he thought she was bad at it, but those thoughts fell away like dust when she felt the tips of two fingers flick the band of her underwear on her side. Ellie gasped softly, and Draco took this as an opportunity to slowly deepen the kiss and slip his tongue in Ellie's mouth.

Was this actually going to happen? Ellie thought. Right here and now?

She thought the location was kind of gross but she didn't care. Draco was making her feel too good and it clouded her mind. Ellie didn't even know how thoughts of anything but Draco were filling her head.

Maybe they could do this elsewhere.

Was this even the right time?

Draco kissed Ellie's chin and slowly left a trail of kisses downwards, through the button gaps of her shirt. She shivered at the feeling of his warm lips pressing softly on her skin.

Should I stop him? Do I want to?

The two fingers flicked at the band of Ellie's underwear now. Ellie couldn't see Draco anymore, only felt the warmth of his breath up her skirt and her underwear begin to move.