part 1

(Today prince is so nervous, few days ago he had test but for some reason he couldn't attempt whole paper and because of that he will get less marks.. And his brother will get the email of that.)

Prince's POV
I wish i had already told this to brother, now he will not listen me  and also that was my fault i had so many confusion in that test.. And that's why i took so much time. Now be ready for his anger he will become whole volcano for sure.

(In the morning they all are having breakfast )

Vivek : Uncle.. Today i have to do work from home i have presentation tomorrow so I've to complete.. I'll in my room whole day.

Uncle : Ok ok son.. Don't worry.. And I'll come with the lunch to your room don't worry you just work.

Vivek : What  no no uncle.. I'll come down.not that busy (he laughed ).

So buddy why you woke up so late today humm..?

Prince : Bhai from today we have reading vacation for a week.. Then mid term exam will start.

Vivek : Reading vacation or sleeping vacation?

Prince : No.. Bhai... Rea... Oh. I understood I'm sorry.

Vivek : It's ok bro i was just joking.(he gave a little smile to prince and got up from the chair and went to his room)

Uncle : So Mr. Sorry.. Go and study ok.. You already start your day with sorry, be careful he is at home today.

Prince : Yes uncle you're right.. I'm already in trouble (he murmured)

Uncle : For what..?

Prince : What? Oh.. Nothing uncle ok I'm going.

Prince's POV
What should i do this time no matter what i don't want any scolding.. But how? Since i know bhai most of the time reads some emails before sleeping. I hope he will not read that email... What should i do...

(Everyone is busy in their own work.. At lunch time uncle went to vivek's room)

Uncle : God what a mess... Vivek what is this..

Vivek : That aunty didn't come today for cleaning uncle and i really don't have time today I'll do at evening for sure sorry.
And yaa she really taking so many holright .. Tell her I'll cut her salary for this.. If she has problem she can leave this work..

Uncle : unn... Um sure sir... I'll say..

Vivek : Uncle.. (He said in serious tone)

Uncle : What sir... Any problem..

Vivek : you're my problem.. Now please let me do my work . (he said in funny tone)

Uncle : (he still want to tease vivek ) sure sir.why not I'm leaving.

(Vivek Got up from the bed.. And uncle quickly just left the roomas soon as vivek got up )

Vivek : such a annoying

(After some time uncle called vivek for lunch..and the  he called prince )

Prince : Uncle I'm coming in ten minutes, after complete this chapter.

Prince's POV
Now i can apply my plan.. Bhai must be at dining room... Let me go to his room..

(Prince went slowly slowly and hide in the corner... He is waiting for brother to come out from the room.. Most of the time uncle scolds them both when they uses their phone while eating so phone at dining table is not allowed it means vivek's phone should be in the room)

Prince : Yes... finally he went... Let me go to his room.. I'll take that phone and will delete that email.

(Prince entered in his brother's room)

Vivek : Where is he?

Uncle : he wanted to complete his work.. He is coming after ten minutes..

(Vivek noticed his uncle suffering from kneel pain since few days)

Vivek : Oh God uncle.. One minute.. You have this kneel pain right, you know my friends sister is doctor and she gave me one pain relief spray.. Let me bring that.. It's in my room..

Uncle : so sweet... You care so much thank you..

Prince's POV
Why  i can't find it.. Where is his phone... Oh.. On charge.. God and i was searching on the bed..

(Vivek start to run towards the stairs.. And he is coming to his room... Here prince opened his mobile.and searching for that email..)

Prince : Where it is... Where it is (he is scrolling ) oh yes.. I found it.. And yes finally.. I..

Vivek : And Finally you deleted successfully.. (He said in scary tone)

Prince : (he turn around to see whose voice came from behind as soon as he saw his brother that phone slipped from his hand on the table.. His body start to skake.. It's like he lost his all senses.. His body getting cold cause he sweating so much.he is looking at his brother without even blink his eyes... )

Vivek : Am i right?.. (Vivek start to walk in to the room from the door..,his expression saying that he is out of his mind now he is totally furious )

Prince : B.. Bhai.. Ac.. Actually..

Vivek : (One big slap came on prince cheek) Shut up... Just shut up..

How dare you to come in my room and touch my personal things without my permission?

Prince : I'm so,.

Vivek : (he again harshly slapped on other cheek)
I said shut your mouth.. Still you have courage to speak? You trespasser...

You know what I'll deal with you later right now i don't have any time.. I have so many work today.

You know what.. I already saw that email but I'm like I'll ask you the reason first.. And then only give you warning but congratulations Mr.Prince.... Now you'll face the worst consequences because of your silly actions.. Just wait and watch.

(Vievk took spray and left the room because of his anger he slammed the door and prince shivered )

Prince's POV
oh God... What i did why i did that.. Now how will i explain him, what he will do with me...(he is crying so hard and left his brother's room

Uncle : you took so much time to just get the spray from your room.are you a turtle?

Vivek : Oh actually... Let me eat first then I'll say.

Uncle : sure.

Uncle's POV
His eyes are red .... He is eating so fast.. He drinking so much water.. Oh God no he is angry.. But why? He was perfectly fine just before two minutes now what happened

Vivek : (he completed his lunch so fast ) uncle so.... (He told whole scene to his uncle )

Uncle : What the hell is wrong with him.. How can he open your mobile like this, it's not a good manners..

This time I'm with you he is such a grown up guy now still don't know the basic manners

Vivek : he knows uncle... But to escape from the punishment.. Human can do anything.. Which he did

To avoid the punishment human makes more mistakes. He did that today uncle trust me he will regret for watever he did today..

(Vivek went to his room.. And uncle is going to prince's room )