Aww Fuck

Thousands of floating lights, Light up the ceiling as the hall sits down to commemorate the first day of a new year.

Stories about summer and new friendships are shared around the table. A calm relief and a moment of forgetfulness are present despite the war that threatens their lives beyond the safe confines of this castle.

Their feast is interrupted however by a clang of the knob and creak resonated the hall as the doors of the Great hall opened to reveal guests.

The Malfoy Couple.

Amelia Bones.

Minister Fudge.

The Weasleys

Remus Lupin.

Sirius Black.

And Tom Riddle.

All strode into the great hall.

"What is the meaning of this Albus?" Cornelius asked with barely concealed rage.

"I don't know what you mean? Why are you all here?" Albus asked not noticing Tom.

"We appeared just outside the doors, if you didn't bring us here who did?" Amelia stated.

Suddenly in a flurry of activity the doors were sealed shut, Dumbledore, Molly, Ron, Ginerva and Hermione were gagged and bound to the walls, and a voice echoed out.

Hello all,

I am going to be bringing some people from the future here along with a few movies, only then will you see just how far you have fallen under Dumbledore's idiotic rule.

You will all be unable to do magic, except the two people I'm bringing.
There will be food and drink available. Bathrooms are in the back.

I'd advise you to move away from the centre of the room.

Learn from your mistakes.

Lady Hecate.

"Wow, if mother magic is stepping in we've royally fucked up some how." Sirius commented receiving a hit to the back of his head from Remus.

As they moved towards the couches provided the room began to glow gold.

When the light died down there was a huge black bed in the middle of the room with two people asleep.

A man and a woman, the man's face was buried in the brunette curls of the woman. So no one saw their faces yet.

The woman began to stir and nestled into the man who turned on his back as her head rested on his chest.

The room was in shock the could see the man's face now.

It was Severus Snape.

The woman began to wake, smiling gently as she did, she moved her head and kissed Severus's chest right above his heart before freezing.

Glancing subtlety around the room. Seeing no danger, she moved up and kissed Severus's lips.

"My love, you need to wake up."

"Wass rong?"

"Well, we appear to be in our bed in Hogwarts great hall, and we appear to have time traveled as I see your younger self"

Severus's eyes snapped open checking the woman over, which amused her greatly.

"We should probably magic some clothes on darling  after all I don't really wanna flash a bunch of horn teens"

"They better not look at what's mine if they know what's good for them"

"Dammit, I love when you get all possessive."

"I know" Severus smirked.

Quickly Conjuring some clothes they got up out of the bed. And banished it.

The hall was in awe at the woman but what surprised them more is she was obviously pregnant.

What she's wearing. Severus is dressed as usual just without over robes.

"Well it appears the only one they don't know is me, oh hello Grandfather." The woman spoke as she noticed Tom.

"My name is Sakura Luna Snape nee Potter, it's very nice to meet me."