Bonding

Minerva had agreed to bond them. The hall was full, most of them were Death Eaters, Ministry employees, and elected officials. Minerva, Poppy, and Filius were the only Hogwarts staff present.

Severus was dressed in Slytherin Green robes, with silver thread at the sleeves. He wore black pants, black dragonhide boots, and a white silk shirt under the robes.

The great hall gasped as Sakura entered dressed in a beautiful green and silver dress with her Grandpa on one side and Lucius on the other.

Minerva was dressed in her clan colors. She stood on a raised dais. "Friends, family, loved ones. We are all here today to see two people, Severus and Sakura  join hands and be bound together by their love, now and forever. Before we begin the ceremony, we will turn this place into sacred ground. As I cast the circle, please take a moment to visualize loving, positive energy for our intended bonded." Minerva cast the circle. "The circle has been cast, and this is now a sacred space. We will now take a moment to consecrate the rings."

They each held a ring in their hands as Minerva consecrates the rings with the four elements. Sakura had lightning and air, Severus had fire and earth.

Minerva faced the group gathered to witness the bonding. "The circle itself is an infinite thing. It is magical and never-ending, never changing and yet always adaptable, a ring with no beginning and no conclusion. Like the circle, true love itself is infinite. It goes on, knowing no boundaries or restrictions. It flourishes and blooms in the light and in the dark, laying down no ultimatums, making no demands at all. Love, in its infinite form, is something that cannot be forced. It cannot be taken away. It is a gift we give to ourselves, and an honor we give to others from the bottom of our hearts and souls. When two people come together and give one another this gift, this most sacred gift of all, it is certain the universe is sitting back and smiling upon us, laughing and showering us with every possible blessing."

"Today is a day to celebrate the love of those who stand in front of me. They are two people who are the halves of a whole. Two souls, coming together to form one single being; two hearts, beating in a single rhythm. They are together as one, and so they will now light a candle of unity, to show the universe that they indeed are one light burning brightly in the darkness."

Severus and Sakura gave Minerva the rings to hold so that they could light the single candle on the small stand covered with a rune soaked covered green cloth. Using their wands, they light the candle together.

"Today, we ask that the infinite light of the divine shine upon this union. In that spirit, I offer a blessing to this ceremony. Blessed be this marriage with the gifts from the east -- new beginnings that come each day with the rising sun, communication of the heart, mind, body, and soul. Blessed be this marriage with the gifts of the south -- the light of the heart, the heat of passion, and the warmth of a loving home. Blessed be this marriage with the gifts of the west -- the rushing excitement of a raging river, the soft and pure cleansing of a rainstorm, and a commitment as deep as the ocean itself. Blessed be this marriage with the gifts of the north -- a solid foundation on which to build your lives, abundance and growth of your home, and the stability to be found by holding one another at the end of the day."

"Severus, Sakura, these four simple blessings will help you on your journey that begins today. However, they are only tools. They are tools which you must use together to create the light, the strength, the infinite energy now and forever of a love you both so richly deserve."

Minerva laid the two rings around the unity candle. "Now, I bid you look into one another's eyes and hearts. Sakura please place the rings on his finger. Do you promise to show your mate, your honor and fidelity, to share his laughter and joy, to support and stand by him in times of difficulty, to dream and hope together with him, and to spend each day loving him more than the day before?"

"I do." Sakura placed the ring on Severus' finger.

"Severus, please give Sakura her ring. Do you, Severus, promise to show Sakura, your honor and fidelity, to share her hopes and dreams, to laugh with her and share endless days of joy, to stand side by side with her in times of trouble, and to spend each day loving her more than the day before?

"I do." Severus responded.

"The vows of love have been spoken. I ask you now to cross your hands over each other and take one another's hands." Minerva wrapped the cord around their wrists, binding them together loosely and tying a knot.

" Severus, Sakura, this cord ribbons symbolizes so much. It is your life, your love, and the eternal connection that the two of you have found with one another. The ties of this handfasting are not formed by these ribbons, or even by the knots connecting them. They are formed instead by your vows, by your pledge, your souls, and your two hearts, now bound together as one."

"You may kiss." Sakura smirked as quick kisses were exchanged. Minerva unwrapped the cord without untying the knot. "Please turn to face your friends and family who love you. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Snape family."

The witnesses rose, bowed, and returned to their seats. "Now, we will dismiss this sacred space. As I close the circle, please send all of your loving energy towards our newly handfast couple, so that they may begin their life together with all of your blessings and warm wishes." Minerva walks around the circle, dismissing the quarters. "The circle has been dismissed. Friends, please take a moment to congratulate the Snape Family!"

In a flash of gold and black. There stood two figures.

"I am so happy for you my childe, you have done me proud." Hecate smiled at the two.

"My Mistress, I see that you are happy, I am glad, you deserve it after everything you have been through. He better treat you right!" Death glared at Severus.

"Thank you, Lady Hecate, Lord Death. Would you like to join our celebrations?"

Hecate smiled.

"We wish we could my Chosen, however there is much to fix now dumbarse is gone. We simply wished to congratulate you both ourselves."

"We appreciate that, do me one small favour Death?"

"What's that Mistress?"

"Cut out dum-as-a-dors tongue and shove it up his arse, that way everyone knows he's talking shit!"

Hecate and Death began to laugh.

"Consider it done my Mistress"

Hecate stepped closer and kissed first Sakura's forehead then Severus'.

"I adore you my Chosen."

Hecate spoke before they both faded away smiling.