Weasley's

(Look, my editing seems to  suck if you see Harry written.  It actually should be Sakura  just point it out to me and I'll correct it. 😔)

Once everyone was settled in one of the minor sitting rooms that Narcissa used to host card games, they continued with what they learned. Lucius knew this information was going to be important. "After that bombshell was dropped many people started to demand answers since we just learned that Black was one who wasn't given a trial."

"Also the only one who wasn't a confirmed Death Eater according to the records." Lady Longbottom shook her head. "Some of the others weren't Death Eaters either but were just dark."

"He put my cousin in Azkaban because he comes from a dark family?" Narcissa hoped Dumbledore didn't do something much worse.

"No, according to what we got from Molly, it was about Sakura. Dumbledore had a closed session that decided that the Potters' Wills could be ignored. It was during this closed session that he asked for custody of Sakura." Lucius looked at Severus. "It was the day you were sentenced to Azkaban after you were already in custody. He allowed you to remain there until he believed you wouldn't be able to find Sakura due to the wards he had placed on the muggle home. He only had his supporters in the closed session and used the fact that you and Black were already in Azkaban, leading them to believe there was no one else for Sakura or that you were innocent."

Severus held back his rage. "He did it on purpose." The Dark Lord couldn't believe how much Dumbledore had done to retain control over their world.

"It gets worse." Lady Longbottom inhaled. "He delayed Severus' trial several times until only Severus was left in there. They did the minor charges and some estates settlements before Severus received a trial date. The only reason Severus even got a trial was because Igor Karkaroff mentioned Severus was a Death Eater so he couldn't keep Severus in Azkaban as he did with Black."

"He was going to leave me there as he did with Black?" Severus was going to kill a certain old man.

The Dark Lord didn't think Dumbledore was that cruel or the type of person who would do that. He certainly never left his people to rot in Azkaban during the last war. Yes, some of them were just too crazy to let out of there as well as a bit too bloodthirsty. Bellatrix needed a few mind healers, a straightjacket, and potions. He wasn't sure if that would be enough for her.

"Yes." Lucius looked at Severus. "It wasn't Dumbledore that got you a trial. It was Bartemius Crouch Senior. Black was given a sentence without a trial while you didn't have a sentence or trial. Black was done as a closed session like some of the others. Crouch still had the open case file and thought if you received a trial, he could get it off of his desk. His original plan was to do the same thing but because of the delays and Sakura being in the muggle world, Dumbledore didn't object since he figured you could work for him and kept you under his thumb."

"From what Molly said, Dumbledore wasn't too happy with Karkaroff mentioning you as it allowed you to get a trial. How he expected to keep everything a secret is beyond me. I am surprised Molly kept her mouth shut as long as she did. She was spewing out things, I feel, to get the focus off of what she had done and answering the questions."

"I will be looking into my law books to discover if Severus has a legal case against Dumbledore for keeping Sakura away from after he was cleared of charges. I expect he will use his greater good excuse but I believe many are starting to doubt if he does. I was thinking of that letter Lily wrote, it might show some doubt into Dumbledore's motive. I would like to review anything from the Potter house you found in the vaults."

"You should be able to. The goblins organized everything. I haven't reviewed any of it since the bills have been paid. I will make arrangements for it to be delivered to you." Severus had received a bill from Gringotts with a note include that stated they were able to save most of the items except for a few perishable items that had been placed in the vaults. Severus had been impressed by the goblins' cleaning and recovery skills. He had believed that Sakura was going to lose some family heirlooms because of Dumbledore's lack of care. The goblins sent him several journals from the Potters time at Hogwarts. Severus had flipped through them but hadn't read them fully. He had been debating about giving them to Sakura. "They had everything filed by document type with the date and years on each folder." Severus closed his eyes and reviewed his memory of the bill. "I believe there are several Auror reports that were included in the bill."