Calming Down

Loki and Sakura were having a duel. I'm one of the training rooms.

"You're good, little one." Sakura

"Thanks, Uncle loki."

Suddenly, Sakura's eyes lit up.

"I know what we can do. Can you gather everyone in the lounge while i get my money purse?"

"Of course, little one. "

As Sakura ran back to her room to collect her purse, the Avengers were wondering what was going on.

"Why are we all here reindeer games?" Tony asked.

" Sakura has an idea of something to do, I am unsure what, though. "

Sakura came bounding into the room.

"Are you guys ready?  It's not far so we can walk."

"Where are we going, Sakura?" Natasha asked

"It's a surprise. Just so you know the British Wizarding World can hear us." Sakura smirked showing off her ear piece.

[Flashback

Sakura was sat fiddling with some wires she smiled she had done it.

(In Britain everyone had their radio on for any sign of Sakura.)

"Good Afternoon British Wizarding World! I have hacked into your radio's you will not be able to move to another channel or switch it off.
Now let's have a little chat shall we?

You adults are pathetic you blamed me when something was going wrong and hid behind me when you wanted protection. Me a 16 year old girl,  because you losers didn't want to get up off your fat arses to protect others, then you all heralded Dumblewhore as the next Merlin, when actually he was manipulating you all and you idiots bought it! Did you know him and Gellert Grindlewald were lovers?  No, how about the sign above Nurmengard that translates to 'for the greater good.' Still no. You on the Wizengamot you have let this world stagnate for a few coins, you are killing mother magic and harming children, by forcing children with a dark core to only do light magic you are twisting their core and soon you will have more Obscurals and Squibs. Mother magic created both Light and Dark magic to refuse a try to destroy one well you are basically throwing it back in her face, you are disrespecting her.
You have choked our world to nearly death and I won't have it anymore! You are useless.  To the rest of you following one man who promises things but never delivers. Why? Why? Keep following someone like that?

I'm going to keep this connection open and you can hear how a young witch is supposed to be treated. Auntie Cissa and Uncle Lucy got it right if they hadn't taken me in who knows what I might have become.]

The group walked literally one block over from Stark Tower.

"Oh great, a dingy pub, wonderful." Tony said sarcastically

"Just wait, Tony." Sakura smirked

They walked into the pub and everything went silent, soon they could hear the whispers,

"Is it really her?, she defeated the fashion disaster, wow, she's gorgeous, Can you see her scar."

As they walked to the back of the pub, Clint had a question.