Meeting her Savior

The great hall was stunned as a man with long black hair, chiseled jaw, armor on alongside a black cloak lined in red.

Sakura squeals send hands over Ivy to her Severus, asking a question with her eyes Severus nodded and smiled.

Running over to the man, Sakura hugged him Tightly before pulling away. Grabbing his hand she dragged him over to her Severus.

"Alucard, meet Ivy your Goddaughter."

The newly named man snapped his head up in shock.

"I think I miss heard you Pe bune, cel mic? Tată nu." (Little one, Really? )

"Ai auzit bine, Alucard. Știm că dacă ni se întâmplă ceva, nu ar avea un protector mai bun decât tine! (No, you heard correctly, Alucard. We know if anything happens to us she would have no better protector than you!)

Alucard looked down at Ivy who opened her eyes and just stared at him with no fear, no Anger, no hate just acceptance.

Blood began to drip from his eyes as he turned back to Sakura "I'd be honoured"

"Who are you?"

"More to the point, why am I here?"

"Well, we seem to be watching my life and we're approaching my first Yule."

"Ahh I see, this will be fun!" Alucard beamed all sharp teeth which terrified more than a few.

They got settled and the screen started up again.

Malfoy Manor was being decked out for Yule, Sakura was absolutely sure Auntie Cissa had gone mad. Sakura, Draco, Tom. were hiding out in Lucius' office.

"Grandpa will you take me Yule shopping please, I have a few people left to get for?"

"Of course little snake, shall we go now?"

"Yes please. But not Diagon don'tneed dumbass sticking his overly crooked nose in our business"

Sakura paused and looked thoughtful.

"What is it little Snake?" Her Grandpa asked Lucius looked curious too.

"Do you think his nose is like that because he ran into the wrong wall a platform 9 3/4 when he was a kid?" Sakura stated looking oh so innocent.

Tom's booming laugh set Lucius off and soon the the whole room was laughing.

After 4 hours shopping in Paris, Tom looked at Sakura.

"Are you sure that's it? I would have thought you had at least one more to buy for?"

Sakura blushed.

"I got Severus's ages ago, with the help of Juliet."

"You found her? It took me till my sixth year to find the Chamber."

Sakura beamed at him.

A few days later Sakura knocked on Lucius's office door.

"Lucy? I want you guys to meet someone is that OK?"

"Of course dear. Are they coming here?"

"Yes, he'll be here in about 2 hours. Thanks Lucy!"

Sakura ran out the office with Lucius shouting after her.

"Stop with that ridiculous name!"

"No can do Lucy dear"

2 hours later had them in the parlour having tea set out.

"I will warn you now he has an avertion to doors".

"Aww you  Spoiled the surprise. micuț" Alucard came out of the wall.

"Everyone meet, Alucard also known as Vlad III, Vlad the Impaler, Vlad Țepeș, Vlad Dracula, Prince of Wallachia, Ruler of the Tepes Clan. And the man who has been my protector since I was six."

The great hall yelled out.

"Dracula!"

Alucard just laughed as Ivy cooed at him.

(Merry Christmas here's a present for ya!)