New Headmaster

Hogwarts started to rumble. The Dark Lord sat up in bed. Dumbledore! It figures he would do it at such an ungodly hour in the night. He felt a bit of a shimmer as if Hogwarts was agreeing with his assessment. He got out of bed has he called out, "house elf." A house elf immediately appeared. He didn't give it time to speak. "Dumbledore is attempting to take down the wards. Get the elves to reinforce them until I can get assistance. Have two of them warn the staff and meet me in the Headmaster's office. Lock the students in their houses with the elves ready to remove the students from here if necessary. Send an elf to the Ministry and alert Madam Bones, one to alert Lord Malfoy, and one to Gringotts."

He wasn't surprised to see almost the full staff waiting for him as well as Sirius and Severus. Sirius had remained in the guest quarters provided by Minerva since Sirius was going to assist with the warding that was to be done today. He had been delayed as he had to stop by the DADA classroom and reinforce the curse he had placed on the classroom. Dumbledore never realized the curse was a modified ward he had placed on the DADA floor with the set stone in the classroom. He pumped some of his magic into the stone to help Hogwarts as she kept rumbling. "Dumbledore is attempting to remove the wards as you are aware. I sent the elves to protect the students as well as several to get Madam Bones, Lucius, and the goblins. We just need to help Hogwarts until they arrive."

Sakura strode in just as as they thought they were on their own. A quick mental look at the recently applied wards left by the ministry had her growling and mentally shifting the threads around. She yanked control of them away from the Ministry without a care to the pain it would cause whoever had them and properly integrated them so that no holes remained in the wards. A quick redistribution of power and a smoothing out of the natural refueling aspect of the wards reactivated the dangerous creatures ward and dangerous objects ward. Wards that should have stopped past adventures such as facing Fluffy, the Mirror of Erised, the Diary, and Lupin when fully turned from ever happening in the first place.

Twenty minutes after she had begun Sakura had full control of the wards and Dumbledore was none the wiser.

"What do you want us to do?" Minerva wasn't a general. She was going to leave it up to someone who had fought against Dumbledore before. While she was aware of how Dumbledore worked in a general sort of way, Dumbledore had always kept so much hidden it was hard to determine which direction the man would attack.

"I need each of you to go to the area of the castle where you teach. We are going to do reinforce Hogwart's walls. Put as much magic as you can into the wards in the area. The Heads of Houses, your house is also being reinforced by the elves as well. So they are protected. Former Headmasters, I need you to get the ghosts and other portraits to use Hogwarts' defenders." Sakura was very aware that the knights in the halls would become active as well as each of the houses would be warded by the founder's enchantments. "Full enchantments, full knights, and have Peeves prank Dumbledore with everything he has to distract his casting. Have the ghosts watch the secret passages."

"It will be done." Phineas Black and the others disappeared from their frames to do what was needed as Hogwarts shook again. Hogwarts wasn't rumbling as much. Dumbledore was still attempting to try but he wasn't having as much success.

" Sirius, you will need to handle the dungeons while we do this. If you stand near Severus' door as it is in the center of the dungeons, you will be able to cover the whole area." Severus looked at Sakura. He walked closer and took the man's hand, sending some magic into the man.

"It will be done." Sirius headed out of the Headmaster's office as he heard hissing.

The Dark Lord had his hands on the wall facing Hogsmeade as he was chanting in parseltongue when Sakura switched her hold to his arm. "He hasn't been able to enact any type of disconnection ward. He has been trying to stop the floo."