Watching

Sakura spent her first two days just watching Quirrell. She found it interesting that she could hear two people when Quirrell thought he was alone. It confirmed to her someone was possessing the DADA teacher.  She also noticed how closely the old goat watched her when Dumbledore didn't think Sakura was looking. She also felt the man try to get into her mind. She didn't know what the spell was, so she added that to her research list. Yes, things were very interesting at Hogwarts.

She had been hiding in an alcove near the DADA classroom. She could hear Quirrell talking to himself or rather the Dark Lord. Sakura entered the classroom.

"Hello." Sakura told the surprised Quirrell as Quirrell began to speak Sakura held up her hand "Please don't do the stutter. It just gives me a headache and I need to talk to you and the Dark Lord without having to deal with that."

Quirrell looked surprised for a second. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"And I'm a bloody princess. Listen we don't have much time. I don't need Dumbles wondering why we are talking. He already suspects something is off with you. How he hasn't figured it out is still amazing. I don't want him trying to break into my mind to see what we might have discussed. He is enough of a pain in my ass as it is."

Suddenly the Dark Lord's voice was heard. "Well, it seems you aren't all that you are made out to be Sakura Potter."

"Hello Granpa, Yeah, I surprise people like that. You want to listen or are you going to give me a hard time and we have to do this the hard way later."

"I am willing to listen." The Dark Lord was sounding amazingly sane.

"Great, the stone won't help you. It's a trap. The stone only adds years to your life. It doesn't give you a new body. Now, there are a few rituals that can do it. I also know Dumbles is the reason why this whole mess started.

"Granpa, go to Gringotts. I have arranged it with the Goblins  they are going to help you with getting a new body, new identity too if you want? Just please I need my grandfather back."

"I'm sorry, little Snake. I never wanted it to be like this."

"I know, Granpa. Get your new body and I'll meet you at Yule. Go to the Malfoy's, and tell Lucy I said hi!" Sakura winked before she saunters from the room.

The dark lord laughed, happy to be getting his Granddaughter back.

In the days leading up to Yule Sakura had been busy with a little project. However it was nearly ready.

The Great hall Doors banging open. Everyone could feel the rage coming from the couple.

"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, YOU WILL RETURN MY STONE NOW! YOU NEVER HAD PERMISSION TO REMOVE IT FROM THE VAULT! IF YOU DONT RETURN IT I'LL HAVE YOU UP ON THEFT CHARGES SO FAST YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN!"

Dumbles had gone ridiculously pale. 'How did Flamel know?'

To save face he took Nicholas to retrieve it. While Perelle nodded and indicated to Sakura to sneak out.

Arriving at the edge of the forbidden forest Sakura met up with the Flamels.

"You must be Miss Potter?" Nicholas beamed as he kissed her hand.

"Yes sir."

"None of that, call us nic and perri."

"We have to thank you dear, for informing us Albus had stolen the stone. The protection he had around it was appalling, a first year could bypass them."

"I think that was the point nic. He wants me to be his little light warrior but I won't."

"We asked to talk to you in private because......" nic placed the stone in Sakura's hand.

"We want you to have it"

"I can't, you'll die without it." Sakura tried to give it back.

"And that reaction tells us we made the correct choice. You see we are tired and want to move on, we were worried about people using the stone for nefarious purposes, but you tried twice to return it. We know its in good  hands with you." Perri said

Sakura teared up.

"I hope that when you move on it is peaceful."

"Oh you sweetheart." Perri brought her into a hug which nic joined in on thanking the young girl.