End of first year pt 2

The Dark Lord was furious when he heard about his granddaughter being hurt. When he heard it was one of Dumbledore's little pets and how the man had been covering up everything he almost went to Hogwarts to deal with Dumbledore, personally. Narcissa and Lucius were able to stop him by reminding him he still wasn't fully healed and his magic was a bit unstable.

The Dark Lord spent the next few days with Sakura as Lucius and Narcissa brought her home to have one of their healers look at her back. They learned the spell that Weasley used was a combination of a flaying spell with metal tips combined with a knife. Weasley had used the two spells and combined the words not realizing the full impact of the spells. The book was Charlie Weasley's and it was used to help cut opened dragons when they needed to remove things from their hides or fix bones and had to do it manually.

When they learned that aspect Lucius had to be restrained from killing the Weasley brat for he could have killed his niece before Sakura even fell to the floor. The only thing that saved her was because of a few factors. One was the boy was a first-year. The second was it was a combination of the spells which he mangled, thankfully. Last was Sakura's creature inheritance, they weren't going to tell anyone that.

Augusta was able to get the boy suspended for six months. The boy would be returning as a first-year as he was already failing. The agreement was he would need to see a mind healer at the Weasley family's expense. The Weasley family was also held responsible for the medical expenses Sakura would occur, a public apology, and during holiday breaks for the next three years, Weasley had to work at St. Mungo's, during the school year he would be in the infirmary working. Augusta's idea was to teach the boy what spell damage could do especially unknown spells.

"Grandpa, do I have to go back?" Sakura quietly asked.

"We can discuss it with Lucius and Narcissa but do you want to be without Draco and Severus for ten months?" The Dark Lord knew Sakura hated being where Dumbledore was, not that he blamed the Girl. He hated the man too.

"No, can't we homeschool?"

"Severus would still be at Hogwarts. I know you don't want to return and I understand why, but Sakura, your mother wouldn't want you to give up your Hogwarts education because of that man. I also think Hogwarts would miss you too."

Sakura tilted her head up and nodded her understanding. "Are you going to return?"

"I believe I will. The DADA position is opened again."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sakura arrived back in the Slytherin common room everyone greeted her after Draco let her go. Sakura greeted a few Lions who were now sitting in the common room along with some Ravenclaws. Neville was one of the Lions in there. He had been getting help from one of the sixth-years on his potion assignment. When Sakura was alone with Draco, Draco tossed her a chocolate frog. "Dumbledore is going crazy."

"Why?" Sakura sat down on her chair as she opened her frog.

"He doesn't like Neville spending time with us. He gets this look on his face. He even stopped everyone from sitting at any house table but their own. So everyone just rushes in, grabs a sandwich and a few things, and we eat either outside by the lake or set up benches as he even removed the previous benches. The older years transfigure them for the younger years."

"Off his rocker."

"Yes but the staff doesn't seem to mind the unity. Flitwick and McGonagall also provide us with sitting areas outside. McGonagall even made a maze last week for us. Flitwick will charm different things. We had bushes chasing us last week."