plans

They didn't go back to the movies that night, to give Sakura a chance to rest after the birth of her little one.

Just after breakfast the next morning, Dumbledore, Molly, Ginerva, Ronald and Hermione were still bound and gagged.

James and Sirius approached present day Severus.

"Snape, I want to apologise for how we treated you in School. It wasn't right, and my daughter is correct we should have been expelled." James spoke nervously.

"We understand if you can't forgive us. Just please take care of her." Sirius followed.

"Indeed, you should know we have been caring for her since we met her two years ago. She's strong and fierce, and I'm the luckiest Wizard alive to have her as my soulmate."

Sakura saw this happening and smiled.

"Well we should continue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the bank

"What we need to do is make sure she never goes back to those awful muggles" Narcissa exclaimed.

"That's not a problem." Sakura commented

"Why isn't it a problem?" Lucius asked wearily.

"Because they are dead."

"Dead?" Severus parroted

"Mmhmm, Vernon Stabbed me, I got the knife, then he fell onto my knife,  he fell onto it 10 times." Sakura spoke in a monotone with dull eyes.

Minerva and Filius were in shock.

"What we need to do is destroy Albus Dumfuck!"

"Language!" Narcissa admonished.

"Again English, I don't see why you're telling me off for swearing, it's not is if any one of you gives a damn about me anyway!"

Over in the corner Severus and Lucius were shocked. Did she really think they didn't care?

Severus moved towards her and knelt in front of his Soulmate.

"Of course we care about you, I personally have been searching for you since your parents demise. I wanted to take care of you, Narcissa is your godmother but the knowledge of that she was forced to forget. Draco is your god brother. We all care about you."

Sakura began to cry, flinging her arms around Severus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dumbledore was angry, all his plans were falling apart. Minerva, Filius and Severus had been wary around him since the brats first year. Now he knew why. Knowing now that the marriage contract was null and void he began to plot to bring the brat to heel after all he was the great Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore, it's for the greater good.

Three of the houses were shocked at seeing Snape like that, so kind and caring. The Slytherins though knew that was just how he was especially when first years were homesick.

Amelia Bones was writing down what she had learned so far, she could have certain Weasleys up on line theft charges. It will be more difficult to get anything to stick with Dumbledore but she's hopeful these memories/movies will give her more.

Sirius, James and Remus. We're angry at what Sakura had gone through just this far. Remus was trying to hold back Moony from tearing Dumbledore apart for what he'd done to his Cub.

However Narcissa, Lucius, Tom, Lily and Bellatrix were cooing over Ivy who was adorable. They knew they succeeded as Sakura and Severus were Married and just had Ivy.

Present Severus approached them.

"May I meet my Future Daughter?"

Sakura gave him a blinding smile before indicating he should sit.

Gently placing Ivy into his arms. Sakura leaned back against Future Severus as he wrapped his arms around her.

Severus had a tear fall from his eye. Happy in the knowledge that eventually he would get what he wanted most, and by what he'd observed he was happy. Finally.