New home

Narcissa sat next to Sakura and took hold of her hand.

"Sakura, will you please come live with us? We want to take care of you. Which should have been from the beginning."

"Why would you want a freak?"

The room went silent.

"You are not a freak! You are a very special girl. We would love to have you!"

"And what does Draco and Mr Malfoy think of this?"

"I always wanted a little sister, your only a few months later than me, but it still counts." Draco responded.

"We would love to have you dear, we would like to show you how a family should be, teach you, be there in the darkest of times and the wonderful ones" Lucius commented.

Taking a moment to think, Sakura then asked.

"And what do you get out of this? What would I have to do while living with you?"

Narcissa's heart broke.

"We don't expect anything darling, we have house elves that do the chores, all we want is to take care of you."

Sakura pondered for a few minutes. Then lowering her head they heard a quiet whisper.

"Ok"

Once she had agreed they realised they had taken alot of his time. Thanking him for his help, they left, Sakura got a card connected to her account. Standing outside the bank, Sakura looked at Narcissa before saying.

"I need to get some clothes as I have  just what in wearing."

Taking Sakura to Twillfit and Tattings.

Sakura ended up with sooo many Dresses, Robes, Shoes, Socks and Underwear, Trousers, Tops, Skirts. Narcissa and Lucius refusing to let her pay."

Soon they apperated back to Malfoy Manor.

Draco had been so exited. He grabbed Sakura's hand and pulled her to the room across from hin.

"This will be your room."

"You can change it however you like, just place your hand on what you want it to be and think of that color or shape

"You can change it however you like, just place your hand on what you want it to be and think of that color or shape."

Sakura looked at an amused Lucius and Narcissa. Severus, Minerva and Filius had to return to Hogwarts so to not arouse suspicion.

Sakura had tears in her eyes.

"Is this really for me? You  ot going to take it away if I do something bad? "

"No Dear, this is yours." Lucius responds sadly.

Sakura calmed her self and began to do the room how she wanted it.

"Wow, we may ask you to do our room. This is spectacular." Lucius said with wide eyes.

Narcissa chuckled.

"We will leave you to settle in, your house elf Tilly will come get you for dinner, Severus is coming so we can make plans."

Sakura was overwhelmed, she turned to Lucius and Narcissa and pulled them both into a hug, Draco began pouting so she pulled him in too. Whispering Thank you's as Narcissa Stroked her hair.

An hour and a half later Sakura was bored, so she decided to explore.

She found a music room and decided to see if there was a Guitar, there was so Sakura Sat and began to strum.

Just as Narcissa was about to as Tilly to fetch Sakura. She heard the guitar. Looking towards the Three at to table they decided to go investigate.

Just as they opened the door Sakura began to sing, she sounded like an Angel when she started to sing.

With her back to the door Sakura didn't know about the three watching her.

Lay my head, under the water
Lay my head, under the sea
Excuse me sir, am I your daughter?
Won't you take me back
Take me back and see?
There's not a time, for being younger
And all my friends, are enemies
And if I cried unto my mother
No, she wasn't there, she wasn't there for me
Don't let the water drag you down
(Don't let the water drag you down)
Don't let the water drag you down
Broken lines, across my mirror
Show my face, all red and bruised
And though I screamed and I screamed
Well, no one came running
No, I wasn't saved, I wasn't safe from you
Don't let the water drag you down
(Don't let the water drag you down)
Don't let the water drag you down
Don't let me drown
Don't let me drown in the waves, oh
I could be found, I could be what you had saved, oh
Saved, saved, saved
Lay my head, under the water
Aloud I pray, for calmer seas
And when I wake from this dream
With chains all around me
No, I've never been, I've never been free

When she finished the song she heard clapping, shocked she dropped the guitar.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry " Sakura began to chant

Severus looked at his friends all agreeing they had their work cut out for them.