Comeuppance

Granger stormed into the Great Hall causing everyone to start laughing. She was sporting donkey ears, legs, and tail. She started to bray.

"Fitting." Pansy and Daphne commented.

"We thought so." Draco responded. "It will get better."

Sakura smirked as Weasley entered and he looked like a huge weasel with red fur. "I'm telling Mum." He tried to say but it came out in a series of teeth clicks, whiskers twitching, and it appeared to be some type of bouncing movement like a ferret would do. "Ferret or weasel? I always get them confused." Theo asked.

Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Weasle," Theo answered his question.

Dumbledore was about to speak when the doors opened again and Lucius entered with two other Board members. His visit surprised the headmaster. "I wasn't expecting any members of the Board."

"Clearly. I see you can't control the students, still." Lord Parkinson commented as he eyed Granger and Weasley.

"Interesting results. Who are they?" Lady Longbottom asked.

"Mr. and Mr. Weasley, will you please release the prank on Ms. Granger and your brother?" Dumbledore calmly stated.

"Figures." Lady Longbottom commented. Neville had been writing home during the year and had explained what had been going on at Hogwarts. She hadn't been impressed and for the first time agreed with Lucius Malfoy and Horacio Parkinson about Dumbledore. He was getting too senile.

"It wasn't us." Fred and George stated together. They had been trying to figure out who was trying to take their pranking title away from them.

The Slytherin students inwardly grinned as Dumbledore seemed to try and break the spells but failed. "Why don't we head to my office. Minerva and Severus if you will join us."

"I would request Ms. Granger attend the meeting." Lady Longbottom stated.

Sakura heard her and as Severus passed in front of her, she quickly muttered a counter to spell onto Severus' robes so that when Granger entered the Headmaster's office, she would be able to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucius and Severus lagged behind a bit. "They are looking for him."

"I am aware I am filling in for the classes. I know he got the application for Martin Bristwick. I am not sure why he is delaying."

"I am not sure either. He pushed Augusta too much. She has been breathing fire about him being senile. He approached her about Neville."

Severus arched an eyebrow and Lucius nodded. Dumbledore was going to lose an ally if he kept going after Neville as the New Savior because Sakura was a snake.

As soon as they were settled, tea had been served except for Minerva and Granger, ignoring the beverage for fear of what Dumbledore added to the kettle. "Now what do I owe the honor of three members of the Board visiting me?"

"Ms. Granger, why did you accuse the Malfoy boy and Miss Potter of cheating?" Lady Longbottom was never one for beating around the bush.

"They have to be, there is no way they are smarter than I am. I was top of my class every year." Granger seemed a bit surprised that she spoke and wasn't braying like a donkey. "I work hard and I am not going to allow cheaters to take the top spot."

"They didn't cheat." Minerva groundout. "I spoke to you about it."

"They did. It's why I filed the grievance with the Board." Granger stated.

Dumbledore looked shocked and Severus realized the man thought that Lucius was the reason the Board was there. Lucius did push for it when they received Granger's complaint, he also included what happened in Dumbledore's office. "We already established that they didn't cheat, Hermione." Dumbledore calmly stated, much calmer than he was feeling. The girl was a loose cannon and he didn't want to even hear the words truth serum.