Mr. Blue Eyes.

You look at the clock; it's noon.

You're currently in English class.

You note everyone's bored faces because just like you, they're waiting for the bell to ring.

You're about to lay your head down, but something catches your eyes.

You're eyes meet a beautiful baby blue shade and almost immediately, you're captivated.

Seconds later, you feel yourself start to blush, so you look away.

You take a glance at the teacher and sigh; she's babbling again.

Without your permission, your eyes drift back to the baby blue ones; they drift up higher until they're looking at a perfect mop of dirty blonde hair.

You jump when a ruler slams onto your desk.

You immediately glare at the teacher, not caring about how rude you may be acting; you know what's coming next.

So you start packing up.

"Detention, Ms. Kay!" The teacher tries to act intimidating, but you could care less.

The whole class is silent as you pick up your things, just like that; the bell will be ringing in another minute any way.

As you head to the principals office, you can't help but grin and think silly thoughts like 'my new favorite color is baby blue.'

Wait, you think; he's just a boy.

So you shake your head.

                    +

Five minutes later, you reach your destination after aimlessly walking the halls.

"Ms. Kay?" You shrug at the principal; he's too use to seeing you here.

You kindly let him sign your detention slip and as he hands you it, ignoring his disappointed look, smile politely and head off to detention.

Once you arrive, you head to the corner back seat; you have a habit of sitting there too often.

You take your IPod out of your bag but freeze when the boy with the blue eyes walks in with one of his friends.

You internally sigh as his musical laugh hits your ears.

Your eyes meet briefly and without your consent, drift down to his perfect white teeth.

You haven't even realized that they've sat down in front of you until his friend makes some joke and they're laughing again; you quickly snap out of it and go back to your IPod only to realize that your headphones are missing.

You start to scowl until you feel a tap on your shoulder; your eyes meet blue.

You smile unconsciously.

"Here, you can borrow mine."

You don't have enough time to reply before he turns around and starts muttering to his friend again.

You sigh before picking them up and plugging them into your IPod.

You roll your eyes in annoyance as the first song plays; it's about blue eyes.

As you finally settle on a good album, you lay your head down and shut your eyes.

                                  +

You jump when someone yanks the ear buds out.

"Detention's over; your welcome, by the way."

He's gone before you can even mutter a word.