Part 4

Sana's Pov:

I heard a loud scream obviously as me and sidharth were present there so it was Sidharth's scream. I quickly went towards the bathroom door and put my hand on the lock to go inside but stopped because of his privacy.

"Sidharth theek ho na? Kya hua? Kyun chillaye? Theek ho na sidharth?" I asked worriedly

"Sanuuu andrr aaoo," he shouted and i immediately went inside without thinking anything.

"Sidhar-," i was saying but stopped looking at him. He was all drenched by water as the shower was on.

"Sidharth kya kar rahe ho yahan?" I asked looking at the water flowing down his body. I gulped seeing him like this for the first time ever in my whole life. He was looking so tempting.

"Sanu thand," he said loudly and i flinch listening to his voice as i was in deep thoughts. The bandage on his head was also wet so i quickly turned off the shower and took him to the side. Then i made him sit on the stool placed in the bathroom and started wiping his hair with the towel carefully not to touch his wound covered by the bandage.

"Kisne kaha tha on karne ko? Bilkul khyal nhi rakhte tum apna," i said and he was pouting cutely looking at me.

"Sorry sanu main check kar raha tha bss ar wo thanda paani chal gaya," he said looking and that made my heart melt.

"Koi baat nhi aap aage se dhayan rakhna," i said and he nodded quickly.

"Chalo baal hogaye ab jaldi se change karlo main kapre mangwati hu tbb tkk tum brush karlo okay?" I said

"Okay Sanu," he said and i walked out of the bathroom. I took a long heavy sigh, it was difficult to control myself seeing him that close to me.

I called nurse to arrange some clothes for him and after 2 mins she came with the clothes. I thanked her and she went out. I cloed the door of our hospital room and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Sidharth kapre le lo," i said and he opened the door immediately

"Thankyou sanu," he said and went inside without closing the door. I shook my head with a smiled and silently closed the door of bathroom.

Then i sat on the bed waiting for him and the door opened. He came out and was looking so hot in simple shorts and tshirt. He is so handsome and sexy. Babaji yeh kitna sonna hai, mera dil karta hai bss dekhti hi rahun isko. I thought to myself.

"Sanu neend aayi hai," he said.

"Haan pehle yahan aao baal dry kardun main apni jaan ke aur bandage bhi kardu" i said as his hair were a bit wet and there was a hair dryer present in the room.

"Okay sanu," he came and sit on a chair. I plugged in the hair dryer and started caressing his hair while drying them. Then i took a first aid kit and changed his bandage.

"Sanu hogaye?" he asked and i nodded with a smile.

"Chalo ajao bed par lait jao," i said and he stoodup. I also started walking towards the bed to prepare everything he may needs.

"Aaahhhhhhh," i heard him shouting. I immediately turned around and saw him sitting on the floor while holding his head. I ran towards him and sat beside him on the floor.

"Sidharth meri jaan kya hua idhar dekho," i said and tears started building in my eyes seeing him like this.

"Dour hojao mujhse aaahhhhhh dour mummaa," he pushed me and started saying this while crying and holding his head.

I quickly stoodup and ran towards doctor's cabin.

"Doctor doctorrr," i was shouting and doctor came running towards me.