Part 25

Sana's Pov:

I took back my hand from his mouth which i kept to prevent him from speaking.

"Sanu wo chale gaye?" He asked me

"Ji baby chale gaye," i said with a smile even though i knew it was fake.

"Sanu chlein?" He said and then it hit me that i don't know where we are.

"Huhh hmm chalo," i said and we both stoodup.

We both went out from that cave, i looked around and saw that we are in middle of jungle.

"Sanu yahan toh koi jagah hi nhi jaane ki," he said and i looked at him.

"Meri jaan hum chalte hain na koi na koi raasta nazar ajaye ga raat bhi horahi hai," i said and he nodded.

We started walking in a way and after some time it was night, we felt raindrops on us. I looked up and it started raining slowly.

"Sanu baarish horai hai wow," he said excitingly.

"Hmm," i just hummed as i was in tension first we can't find our way out, second it was already night, third that it was raining now and last that my baby is hungry still I can't do anything.

Suddenly it started raining heavily and we both started running while holding hands.

"Aaahh," i heard Sidharth's voice when he fall down on the ground. I quickly sat down beside him and pulled him towards me.

"Baby kya hua idhr dekho," i said and took his face in my hands.

His eyes were closed and i started patting his face but he was not responding. I started crying seeing him like this and then i saw there was blood flowing out of his forehead.

I quickly took my sarree pallu which was now wet because of rain then teared it in a piece and wrapped it around his head.

I felt him getting conscious after feeling raindrops on his face then i quickly stoodup and pulled him up on me.

I started walking with him as his one hand was on my shoulder and i wrapped my hand around his waist as his whole weight was on me.

I saw a light coming from a distance. I started walking quickly towards that light. After some time we were in front of a hut.

I knocked on the wooden door but no one came. I again knocked on the door then the door opened. There was a women standing there maybe she is in her 60s.

"Namaste, aunty," i said in a tired tone unable to bear his heavy weight on me.

"Ohh beta andr ajao, isko kya hua?" She said in a worried tone and we both walked inside.

The hut was big and there was a partition in between so that there were 2 rooms.

"Yahan letao isko," she said pointing towards a mattress. I laid sidharth there and he started mumbling something which was unable to understand.

"Beta kya hua tere pati ko?" She asked me.

"Aapko kese pta yeh mere pati hain?" I asked her shockingly.

"Beta teri maang main sindoor aur gale mein mangalsutr hai, pati ho hoga na," she said and i nodded.

"Aunty aap k paas koi dawa wagerah hogi, yeh in k sar pr chot aayi hai," i asked her

"Kahan chot aayi?" She asked me

"Main dekhati hun" i said and then i opened the cloth i wrapped around his head and saw that blood was dried. He was again unconscious and I started panicking.

"Aunty dekhiye kya hua, yeh beshosh hogaye dobara," i said with tears in my eyes.

"Beta ruk mujhe dekhne de," she said and sat down beside sidharth. She took his hand in her and started checking his pulse.

"Kuch nhi hua, bss behosh hua hai yeh bukhar aur dard ki wajah se," she said and i quickly put my hand on his forehead, indeed he was having fever.

"Ab kya karun phir," I asked her

"Main marham bana kr deti hun wo is k sar par laga do aur bukhar k liye thande paani ki pattiyan," she said and i nodded.

"Aapko ata hai?" I asked her

"Beta itna toh seekh hi liya hai maine itni umer main," she said chuckling a little making me smile.

"Thank you Aunty," i said and she shook her head.

"Aunty nhi mujhe dadi bula beta," she said and kissed my head.

"Dadi," i said and smiled as my dadi was not alive and it's first time i said dadi to someone.

"Han beta main aayi tu iska khyal rkh," she said and i nodded.

I was just staring at sidharth as he was looking so calm like this.

Dadi came with a bowl of water and white coloured clothes.

"Beta yeh le main marham bana lati hun," she said and i nodded.

I started putting wet cloth on his forehead carefully to not hurt the part where the dried blood was present.

"Sidharth meri jaan please theek hojao jaldi," i said and kissed his head with tears in my eyes.

After almost 20 min dadi came with one more bowl in which a greenish type paste was present.

"Beta yeh laga de is k sar par aur yeh patti krdena," she said and i nodded.

I put that paste on his forehead and then wrapped the bandage around his head carefully not to hurt him.

"Beta tum log yahan kese aye," dadi asked me

I told her about everything that happened.

"Itna kuch saha meri bachi ne," she said and kissed my head. I started crying and hugged her.

"Beta pareshan nhi ho theek hojayega Sidharth." She said and patted my head.

I broke the hug and looked at her.

"Theek hojayein ge na?" I asked her again and she smiled.

"Bilkul theek hojayega," she said and i nodded.

"Aap akeli rehtin hain?" I asked her

"Nhi beta sirf aaj k liye aayi thi, aaj tere dada ko guzre 10 saal hogaye unki bht yaad arai thi isi liye aayi thi wrna bete k sath rehti hun, tere aane se kuch dair pehle hi mera beta mujhe chor kr gya," she said and i nodded.

"Aap theek hain?" I asked her

"Han beta, un k sath jo khushi k lamhe guzare wohi bht hain mere liye saari zindagi unki yaadon ke sath jeene k liye," she said with a smile and i smiled back.

"Itna pyar krti hain unse abhi bhii," i said

"Beta unko pyar krna kabhi chora hi nhi, hamesha sath hain wo mere. Maine tere ankhon mein bhi wohi pyar dekha hai Sidharth k liye. Bhagwaan tum dono ko hamesha sath aur kuch rakhe," she said while caressing my head and i smiled.

"Chal tu bhi araam kr le, main sath wale kamre mein hi hun kuch bhi chahiye hua toh ajana," she said and i nodded.

"Thank you dadi," i said

"Dadi bhi kehti h aur thank you bhi chal araam kr," she said and i chuckled then she went out.

I took sidharth hand in mine and kissed his hand.

"Please aap theek hojao sidharth, main bhi weak par rahi hun ab. I love you," i said with tears in my eyes and kissed his head. I started staring him and i don't know when i slept looking at him.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part🌸

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍