Part 28

Sid's Pov:

I stopped and turned around to look at her.

"Meri jaan aap dheyan se fresh hona, yeh sar par zakham hai na kharab na hojaye," she said and i smiled internally. She is taking care of me just like my mother did when i was a child.

After my parents there was only mamu and mami who took care of me. They are also good persons but the way sana talks and took care of me no one ever did before.

And when i got separated from mamu and mami there was no one to even check upon me.

"Okay sanu," i said and kissed her cheeks. I don't know why i did it but i felt to do it. I saw her blushing looking down. Damn she looks so beautiful right now. I saw her face with concentration, her eyes are so deep that i just want to drown in them, her cute small nose, then her red cheeks at the last i saw her plump pouty lips. God i just wanna kiss her so hard.

"Sidharthh kya hua?" I heard her voice making me came out of my trance.

"Kuch nhi sanu main jaun?" I asked her.

"Yes baby jao," she said and i nodded.

I then entered in bathroom and took a long cold shower carefully not to wet my bandage on head then got ready in the clothes she have given me.

I walked back in the room and found her laying on the bed in just a simple silk nighty which was clearly showing her cleavage and a heart shape birthmark.

She is looking so fucking gorgeous and hor right now that I'm getting hard just by looking at her. This never happened to me before. Damn i felt my pant tightening but somehow i managed.

"Ajao baby," she said sitting on bed looking at me. I nodded and walked towards the bed then sat there.

"Meri jaan ko neend aayi?" She asked me and i nodded immediately. I'm literally very tired and sleepy at the moment.

"Yes sanuu, aur tumne kab change kiya?" I asked her

"Jab aap fresh horahe the main guest wale bathroom mein ja kr fresh hogai," she said and i nodded.

"Sidharth aap theek hona?" She asked me in a worried tone

"Han sanu kyun?" I asked her.

"Sidharth main dar gai thi kal, jab aap ko chot aayi thi na. Main apne baby ko dard hota nhi dekh skti thi," she said and i saw tears building in her beautiful eyes.

I quickly hugged her.

"Sanu please ro nhi, i can't see my sanu crying," i said. Did i just said my sanu? Nevermind she is mine so i can call her that.

"Aahh," i heard her voice and it sounds like she is in pain. I immediately broke the hug.

"Kya hua sanu?" I asked her

"Wo- wo kuch nhi. Chalo ajao sojate hain" she said changing the topic but how can i sleep when my sweetheart is in pain.

"Btao na sanu kya hua?" I asked her again.

"Kuch nhi baby," she said with a smile.

"Sanuu please btaoo naa," i said whining a little. God this was never me, but today I'm here whining in front of a girl that too because i can't see her in pain.

"Baby aap laito main btati hun okay,"  she said and i nodded and laid on the bed.

She turned off all the lights of the room so there was a little light only that was coming from the curtains as it was not a sunny day today.

"Ajao," she opened her arms for me to hug her. Yeah i know i slept everyday with me in her arms and then it hit me that i used to drink her milk everyday. I can't remember taste as i was not fully in my senses i can nust remember some moments. But how can she produce the milk? I shrugged these thoughts and hugged her.

She moved a little so that my face was on her cleavage and again i heard her hissing.

"Sanu kya hua?" I said looking at her face which was clearly showing that she is in pain.

"Baby wo do you want to drink milk?" She asked while closing her eyes looking fully embarrassed.

I also widely opened my eyes but she can't see my reaction. Is she in pain there? I looked at her breast and saw her nighty is a little wet and i can see her tightened nipples.

I pulled the strip of her nighty down and saw her right boob. The milk was coming out of the nipple.

Damn she is so fucking sexy. Her right big boob was in front of me without any barrier. I can't just control myself more.

I just put my mouth on her boob. I started sucking it quickly tasting the milk. Her milk tastes so tasty just like a shake.

"Aah sidharthhh," i heard her moaning when i bite there making me hard down there. I looked up at her face while sucking her nipple and i saw the most beautiful scene.

Her lower lip was in between her teeths, her eyes closed, her one hands was on my shoulder and the other was in my hair massaging it.

I keep doing my work on her right boob but the milk got finished making me frown. I left her nipple with a loud pop loud and then she opened her eyes.

She looked away shyly making me smile.

"Sanu yeh khatam hogya" i said pointing towards her right boob to tease her.

"Han chalo sojao," she said changing the topic but I'm not in mood to leave her yet.

"No sanu," i said and quickly pulled down the strip of the other side also. Revealing her upper body fully in front of me. I just admired her for a minute then took the left nipple in my mouth.

I can heard her moaning time to time but she was trying to control her sounds but i want to her hear her moaning. So i bite on her boob gently making her scream my name a little loudly.

I smiled and licked that place and i heard her moaning in satisfaction. Soon the milk was finished and i heard her sigh.

I started sucking slowly now and then i felt her hand in my hair was not moving now. I looked up and saw her sleeping with slightly open mouth.

I gently pull her hand out of my hair and put it on the bed then i left her nipple carefully not to wake her up. I moved up a little, kissed her forehead and just stared at her face lovingly.

I gently pulled the strip of her nighty up to her shoulders and kissed her birthmark then I pulled her in my arms. I loved how she used to make me sleep daily in her arms so now it's my time to take care of her. She quickly snuggled into my chest keeping her face on my chest with a cute pout and hugging me which made me smile.

"Good night sana" i said and slept hugging her with a smile on my face.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part🤍

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🌸