Part 36

Sid's Pov:

"I've seen those tablets placed on table and ab btao mujhe why were you taking them?" I asked her even though i knew it that she did that for me only.

"Wo doctor ne kaha tha" she said and i sighed then took her hand in mine.

I carefully walked towards the living room and made her sit on the couch. Then i sit beside her facing her.

"Naaz doctor ne kyun kaha tha?" I asked. I don't even mind asking her the same thing again n again while i was used to be a person who doesn't like to repeat anything.

"Because you were having panic attacks time to time and doctor said k distraction k liye yeh krna hoga soo" she said while looking at me this time which made me smile internally that finally she is opening up to me.

"Thank you naaz, literally you have done more than enough for me but ab dard kyun hai?" I asked

"Yeh toh kuch bhi nhi hai aapke liye toh kuch bhi krungi main" she mumbled to herself but i heard it very clearly. She loves me that much? Even though i didn't knew her existence before.

"Dard-huhh wo choriye aap btayein kaam hogya sab?" She asked me and i knew it she is trying to divert my mind but I'm not sure that can happen.

"Mr's Sidharth Shukla on which side you're having pain?" I asked her in a serious voice now.

"Jee?" She said still unsure.

"Jee, I asked that on which side you're having pain?" I asked again.

"Aap rehne dijiye" she said in small voice.

"Baby you've taken those pills for me na?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Then let me take that pain away" i said which made her look at me directly.

"No," she said while shooking her head.

"I can't see you in pain sana, please I'll not do anything you can trust me" i said

"I fully trust you Sidharth, it's just that I'm shy" she said and took her face in her hands and i laughed seeing her like this but my name sounds so fucking good from her mouth that i can literally listen to my name forever from her mouth then I took her hands in mine.

"Sana now you'll never take those pills, okay?" I said and she nodded her head.

"Okay so may I?" I asked and this time i was unsure that what would she say.

"Ye- yeah" she said and blushed while looking down which made me happy.

I made her lay on the big couch comfortably then took the hem of her shirt in my hands and started to move it upwards. I was just stunned seeing her milky smooth waist and stomach just like before. I moved forwards and started placing small kissed on her stomach which made her moan alittle.

Hearing her soft moaning sounds i started to suck and lick her stomach.

"Aahhh umm" i moaned when i bit on her stomach then licked there.

I started moving upwards but i heard her hissing when accidentally my hand collided with her breast.

"Uhh sorry , wait" i said moving backwards and took her shirt off completely leaving her upoer body in just a simple white coloured bra.

She was looking heavenly gorgeous in that simple yet sexy bra. I felt myself getting hard just my looking at her not fully naked body. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed.

"Baby look at me" i said but she didn't opened her eyes.

"Naaz" i said and now i sae her beautiful eyes looking at me. I asked for her permission through my eyes and she happily nodded which made me happy too.

I took her both boobs in my hand and again she hissed. Is she having that much pain just by touching? God I'll never let her take those tablets again ever.

I went towards her neck and started placing open mouth kissed there until i found her soft spot then i bit there hearing a beautiful loud moan sound from my girl.

I unhooked her bra, took it off and placed it beside us.

"Beautiful and just perfect" i said while looking at her perfect body. I looked at her face and she was blushing very hard.

I grabbed her boobs in my hand and started massaging them. At first she was hissing but after some time her hissing sound turned in moaning. I can feel her milk on my palm and i can't wait to taste it again.

I took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking it while my other hand was still massaging her other breast.

"Ahhh sidharth" she said and then i felt her fingers in my hair pulling them which made me starting sucking her more fastly.

"God tasty" i said and put my mouth on her other nipple. Again she was just moaning my name again n again which was only making me hard more n more.

"Sidharthhh araam se" i heard her saying but it came out of her mouth like a moan so i started sucking softly.

After some time i left her and pulled upwards to see my art work. Her upper body was having red marks and some of them were turning purple which made me smirk and know that how sensitive is she.

I moved towards her head and kissed there softly. I again massage her breasts softly and i can see she doesn't feels any pain now so I'm relieved.

"Kabhi wo tablets nhi logi okay?" I again said to her and she nodded but i wasn't satisfied.

"Words naaz" i said

"Jee" she said and i smiled then took her in my arms which made her quickly wrap her her arms around my neck.

"Huhh" she looked at me with wide eyes and i shrugged.

I was getting hard more when i again touched that soft body which was now touching. I stood up and walked towards our room as she have to change and i also need a long cold shower now.
.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part🌸

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍