Part 23

Sana's Pov:

After 1 month

Now it's been a month of our wedding and Sidharth's accident. Sidharth is still like before as his memories didn't came back till now.

Today we have to visit doctor again as there are some tests that doctors need to check. Right now I'm laying on bed and sidharth as usual is on top of me sleeping like a baby with slightly opened mouth.

"Baby uth jao," i said caressing his hair

"Ummm 2 min aur," he said in a childish tone.

"Baby please uth jao," i said again and this time he looked up at my face.

"Sanu good morning," he said and pecked my lips. This is now his routine to give a peck on my lips when he woke up.

"Good morning my baby," i said and kissed his head.

"Chalo ready hojao aap maine breakfast ka bol diya hai," i said and he nodded.

"Sanu kahin jana hai?" He asked me

"Yes hum hospital jayein ge," i said

"Kyun?" He asked while frowning like a child.

"Aap k kuch tests krwane hain," i said

"Sanu nhi wo injection lagayein ge," he said and hugged me.

"Baby you trust me na?" I asked him

"Yes sanu" he said and i smiled

"Toh phir trust me bilkul bhi dard nhi hoga pakka," i said and he again looked at me.

"Okay sanu," he said and stood up

"1 min main kapre deti hun," i said and also stoodup.

I went inside the closet and took out his clothes. Then i again went in room and gave his clothes.

"Yeh lo," i said

"Okay sanu main aya," he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Okk baby," i said and he went inside the bathroom.

I also took out clothes for myself and setted the bed after that i started waiting for him.

After sometime he walked back in the room looking handsome and perfect as usual.

"Sanu main agaya," he said happily making me smile.

"Jee mera baby agya ab main jaun? Tbb tkk aap niche ja kr mera kro," i said.

I'm doing my best to make him understand that i will not go anywhere if he would go away from me and he is totally trying to understand this as now he will go and wait for me on the dining table alone, it was bery difficult for me but i will always try to make him like before even it takes my whole life, i don't care.

"Aaj main sanu ka wait krunga," he said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay chlo aap wait kro phir main ati hun," i said and walked in the bathroom

I undressed myself and looked at my body in the mirror. My body have changed in this whole body as my breast is more bigger than before also i can produce milk now, my hair have grown long, i have also gained 2 kg weight but it looks good and i was looking perfect.

I took the lactation tablet twice in a week as sidharth drank milk everynight so it is not necessary to take them everyday.

I quickly washed myself and wore my sarree after bra and panties.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw sidharth siting on the bed.

"Wow sanu you're looking pretty," he said and i smiled with a blush.

"Thank you," i said and started drying my hair.

After drying hair i did my simple makeup. I filled my hairline and looked at him, to find him already looking at me with a smile.

"Chlein sanu," he said and i nodded.

"Chlo," i said and holded his hand.

We walked downstairs and ate our breakfast that a maid made for us.

After that we both went towards the car then settled in it. During whole drive sidharth kept his head on my shoulder taking about random things and me answering to his cute talks.

"Agya hospital," sidharth said and i nodded.

We both get out of the car then walked towards the doctor's cabin.

"Come in"  the doctor said

"Hello Mr and Mrs Shukla" she said to us

"Hy," we both said

"So mr shukla how are you feeling?" She asked sidharth

"I'm fine thank you," he said and I smiled

"Can we take some tests for yours?" She asked him, he looked at me and i told him through my eyes that it's okay.

"Yes," he then said to the doctor.

"Okay then come with me," she said and we both walked with her.

We went inside the laboratory where blood tests were done.

"Sanu dard?" He asked me

"Ap mera hath pakar lo phir dard hoga bhala?" I said

"Nhi toh sanu sath hai na," he said but it sounds more like he was making himself understand that i was there with him.

"Sir may i?" The nurse asked sidharth who was doing the tests.

"Ye-yeah," sidharth said and held my hand tightly.

"Sidharth haww eik baat toh btai nhi maine aapko" i said and signalled the nurse to took out the blood as i was trying to divert his attention.

"Han kya sanu," he asked me and then nurse took out the blood.

"Ohuiii," he said when she was done.

"Hogya dekha" i said and he looked at me then the blood tube in nurse hand.

"Sanu yeh toh cheating hui na," he said pouting cutely.

"Ohoo sorry my baby," i said and he nodded.

"It's okay sanu," he said and hugged me, i smiled and hugged him back.

"You can go now, sham tkk reports ajayein gi then I'll inform you" doctor said and then we said our goodbyes and walked towards our car.

"Bhaiya ghar chlein," i said to the driver after we settled in the car.

Driver started driving but after 10 mins the car stopped suddenly making me and sidharth moved forward but i held his arm.
.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part.🤍

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🌸