Part 33

Sid's Pov:

I asked her about how we met first time and i can see she was unsure whether to tell me or not but i really want to know everything.

"Pakka" she asked me.

"Pakka" i said with a smile as she was looking so cute.

"You remember you went to graduation ceremony 2 years ago?" She asked me and i can remember that graduation day clearly as that's only graduation ceremony i have ever been to so i noded my head.

"That's where i saw you for the first time," she said and i looked at her.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"And that's where i fell in love with you," she said looking down making me full shocked.

"What?" I said

"Yes, from that day i can't sleep without seeing your face even the first person i saw in morning is you." She said making me more shocked.

"What? Where you see me everyday? Are you stalking me?" I asked and she shook her head immediately.

"Arey nhi, ruko," she said and took her phone which was on the side of her pillow. She opened her phone and showed me her gallery. I opened my eyes widely as her gallery was full of my pictures. Even many of those pictures are blur as i think she took screenshots of my different videos.

"Is tarah hoti hai meri subha aur raat aap ko dekh kr," she said with a smile looking at my pictures.

"Wese stalk bhi kr leti lekin i didn't wanted to invade your privacy. Pichle 2 saalon se roz dua krti thi k baba jii please sidharth ki shadi na krwana aur meri bhi kyun k roz maa aur papa rishta dhundh kr le aate the, pta bhi hai aap ko itna mushkil hota tha larko ko mana krna, aur jab unko mana krti thi toh kehte the shadi k baad bhool jaogi bhala bnda jis se pyar mohabbar aur ishq sab krta ho toh unko kese bhoola jaa skta hai," she said with a cute pout and here i was just listening to her cute talks. She is so innocent and so in love with me that too since 2 years.

I just wanna punch those scumbags in faces who told her to marry them and forget me. I can't even imagine my life without her now. She is a part of me and they were trying to snach her away from me. I will never let that happen in future.

I pulled her in a hug and kissed her head.

"You're so pure sana," I said and again kissed her head.

"Btw this was my story and look today here I'm married to you and yeah we talked for the first time in hospital that day," she said cutely while breaking the hug.

"Thank you for everything sana, after my parents you are only one who did this much for me," i said while holding her hands.

"It's okay sidharth, i didn't did this only for you. I did this for myself also, main aapko us halat mein nhi dekh skti thi sachi, main aapko bss dekhne ayi thi us din kyun k raha nhi gya wo news dekh kr but aap uth gaye the achanak aur dekh liya mujhe. Mujhe kuch samjh nhi arha tha maine sab kiya jo mere bss mein tha aapko theek krne k liye" she said and again tears started building up in her eyes. I quickly wiped her tears.

"No crying baby look I'm totally fine now okay?" I said with a smile and she also smiled back while nodding.

"Wese what's your real name?" I asked her out of nowhere.

"You don't even know my name," she said in a sad tone looking down. I took her chin in my hand and made her look at me.

"Baby you never told me your name, sana btaya tha then sanu, I don't think sana is your real name haina?" I said and she nodded while looking at me.

"My name is shehnaaz gill," she said

"Wrong wifey," i said with a smirk.

"Kyun?" I asked while frowning confusely.

"Your name is Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla," i said and then she started blushing. Her name is so good and god i can look at her without blinking for the rest of my life.

"Ohh wo- wo mujhe bhook lagi main kuch breakfast banati hun aap fresh hojao tbb tk,"she said and quickly stood up and ran outside making me laugh loudly at her cute antics.

I also stood up then took her phone and put in on her side table but then i saw some tablets there.

"Is she ill? Why is she taking medicines?" I asked to myself then took those medicines and started reading the prescription inside the box.

But what i read made me shocked. She was taking lactation tablets and i more then sure that she is taking these for me. That's why she was in pain yesterday. She is so pure and innocent that she took her health for granted just for me.

I'll make sure you get all the love you deserve Naaz. I'll make sure to give you all of my love, care and respect. I love you so much.

I put tablets back on it's place and went inside the closet then took out some clothes for me.

Then i took a long shower, wore my clothes and went out to see what my wife is doing.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part.🌸

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍