Part 30

Sid's Pov:

We walked inside our home. I'm literally feeling so happy that I'm not alone anymore in this house now. Sana is with me and I'm more than happy with this.

"Sidharth kuch khao ge aap?" Sana asked me when we got inside.

"Nhi abhi toh khana khaya tha humne," i said to her.

"Acha chalo phir fresh hojao aap," she said

"Nai sanu pehle tum fresh hojao, I'll wait for you," i said smiling

"Hmm chalo room mein chlein?" She asked and i nodded.

We reached inside our room and she went inside the closet then came back in the room.

"Baby main aayi phir aap fresh hojana okay?" She said with a cute smile on her face which made me also smile at her.

"Okay sanu," i said, she nodded and went inside the bathroom. I was sitting on bed but then it hit me that where is my phone? Maybe it got broken in the accident.

"Thank god maine eik extra phone rkha hua tha emergency k liye with all my contact and backup data," i said to myself and walked in the closet.

My closet was changed alot as there were also girls clothes inside which made me smile. I literally liked all these changes which i never thought would happen.

I took my phone which i kept behind my all clothes at a side and then walked inside my ro-, no our room.

I got out of our room and went downstairs then called adith.

"Hello, adith here" i heard him

"Hey, adith it's me Sidharth," i said

"Ohh sidharth, oh my god. You got your memories back? He asked being shocked.

"Yes, now tell me every little details about company," i said and sat on the sofa.

He started telling me everything and i must say he made sure that things are handled well.

"Adith thank you, for everything," i said with a smile.

"You're welcome sir btw how's sana?" He asked me,

"She's fine, btw you know her that much?" I asked as i was feeling a bit possessive for her even though i trust her and i know that adith is married but still i don't know why.

"Yess she also told me about you and her lovestory and i literally loved it," he said and i frowned.

"Our lovestory?" I asked him being confused

"Uff how can you not know that she is in love with you for 2 years," he said while laughing

"What? 2 years?" I said in abit loud voice.

"She didn't told you? God i thought she told you that's why i said this" he said

"Tell me about all this," i said

"No I'm sorry i can't, it's not my right to tell you anything. I'm already feeling guilty" he said with sad tone.

"Okay adith, now did you find about my accident?" I asked him

"You remember 2 days before your accident, you broke your contract with Roy Company when you got to know that they are into illegal stuff?" He said and i tried to think then remembered.

"Oh yess, what about them?" I asked

"I think they are behind your accident," he said making me shocked.

"Are you sure?" I asked him

"I'm 80 percent sure," he said and i know if he's saying then there should me some reasons behind this.

"Okay, thank you adith and what about mamu?" I asked him

"Sir he's taking care of every meeting instead of you," he said and I nodded.

Then i heard the sound of opening door.

"Acha adith, keep me updated of every detail, I'm using this number, take care" i said

"You too sir," he said and i quickly disconnected the call and kept the phone in my pocket.

Then i heard her sweet voice.

"Sidharth aap yahan kya kr rahe ho?" She said walking towards me.

I turned around and saw her looking so hot and sexy in that cute little dress.

"Wo- main ae- aese hi," i said while stuttering not knowing what to say. Wow, just wow this cute little women has ability to make this ruthless billionaire stutter in front of her.

"Acha chalo aap bhi fresh hojao," she said holding my hand.

"Okay," i said and we walked again towards our room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part🌸

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍