Part 31

Sid's Pov:

Sana gave me my clothes which she took out from closet.

"Jaldi se fresh hojao aap," she said and stood on her tip toes then pulled my face towards her and kissed my forehead sweetly. I closed my eyes feeling the moment.

"Now you can go," she said while taking a step back.

"Okay," i said while blushing alittle. God what's happening to me? It's first time I'm blushing.

I quickly went inside then inhaled the sweet smell of strawberry in bathroom. I smiled and took a shower.

After wearing the clothes i again put my phone in the pocket and went out.

I saw her laying as her head was on headboard of bed with her eyes closed. I went inside the closet and after turning off my phone i again hide it then went to room.

I sat on bed and was about to lay when i heard her saying.

"Agaye aap,"

"Hmm," i just hummed looking at her as she was also looking at me.

"Neend aayi?" She asked me.

"Nhi tumhain?" I asked her

"Ahan," she said while cutely shooking her head making me chuckle at her cuteness.

"Yahan aao," she said while opening her arms for me to hug her.

I hesitated but sighed and hugged her as my face was on her chest and hand around her waist while she was caressing my hair. I inhaled her fragnance and i somehiw calmed me.

"Koi problem hai?" She asked

"Nhi toh" i said

"Baby aap apni sanu ko nhi btaoge?" She asked me.

"Sanu sab choro tum btao na hum kese mile the first time? Mujhe toh bss hospital wala din yaad hai," i asked her as i really wanna know what adith meant by her loving me for 2 years.

"Huhh umm aap kyun pooch rahe ho?" She asked me

"Btao na sanu," i said hugging her more tightly.

"Wo aapko maine first time apni graduation wale din dekha tha 2 saal pehle," she said and i frowned as i don't remember her.

"Lekin aap first time mujhse us din hospital mein hi mile the," she completed her sentence. What does she means? Idk what is happening.

"Leki-" i was about to ask another question but she again said

"Chalo sojao," she said

"Sanuu," i said while whining. "Yeh larki mujhe pagal kr k hi chore gi now I'm whining" i talked to myself.

"Kya hua," she asked me and i looked up at her face.

"Ohh acha," she said with a smile and i again frowned what's she thinking?

She pulled my face in front of her and put her lips on mine. At first i was shocked but then i started responding.

I took her upper lip between my lips and started sucking it then i did the same with her lower lip while my hand was caressing her naked waist inside her dress.

While kissing her lips my hands moved up to her breasts and i took her both boobs in my hands and pressed then gently "she is so soft" i think of myself and then she moaned and i slide my tongue inside her mouth.

I started kissing her passionately and my hands were busy playing with her boobs covered in her bra.

I sensed her out of breath and broke the kiss. She was breathing heavily so i took my hands out of her dress and hugged her. I'm so hard right now as I'm not able to control myself but i have to somehow so i just took deep breath to calm down myself.

"Umm, sidharth?" She said after sometime

"Yes sanu" i said looking at her face which was full red. Her lips fully swollen because of our kiss, her messed up hair, he cute cheeks in full red colour. She is so beautiful.

"Are you alright?" She asked me then it hit me that i kissed her like a mature man not like before.

"Yes sanu, neend aayi," i said to change the topic.

"Chalo sojao aap," she said and again pulled me in a hug and i closed my eyes.

"I love you sidharth," she said and i smiled.

"I love you too," i said unknowingly but opened my eyes in shock. Do i actually love her? Yes indeed i do, she was with me when no one was there. She loved me with full of her heart. She always put me before her in every situation. I'll always protect her from this world and love her till my last breath. Then i slept thinking about us with a smile on my face.

I woke up feeling someone tracing fingers on my face and opened my eyes. I saw my beautiful wife tracing her fingers on my face as i was laying on her chest.

When she felt me opening eyes, she immediately closed her eyes to pretend she is sleeping. I internally laughed looking at her her. She is so cute.

"Sanuu," i said but she stayed still.

"Sanuu uth jaoo," i said as i sat on bed. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning" she said while sitting and kissed me on cheek.

"Good morning sanu," i said and also kissed her cheek and she blushed. She is so pretty.

"Fresh ho kar aayi main," she said and stood up while blushing.

"Okayy" i said while smiling. I'm noticing that smile never left my face whenever I'm with her.

She took her clothes and went inside the bathroom. I also stood up and went to closet and took my phone out.

I turned it on and saw adith has send me many documents. I saw everything and replied to him. Now I'm also sure Roy Company is behind my accident as the men in forest were also there who were following us and that day too his man was following me.

"Adith make sure to get CCTV footage of the day of my accident as these evidences are not enough. Also tell me the today's schedule of all meetings in company including which mamu are going to attend," i said in a voice note and send it to adith but then i heard a voice which made me panicked.
.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part.🤍

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🌸