Part 10

Sana's Pov:

In the living room sidharth was crying loudly sitting on the floor and mamu was trying to go close to him while mami was crying seeing his this state.

I ran towards sidharth and hugged him tightly. He tried to push me 2 times but i hugged him more tightly.

"Baby chup ho ja, meri jaan plesse," i said while caressing his hair.

"Dur hojao mujhse,"he screamed and again tried to push me.

"Meri jaan dekho main sanu hun, mujhe kyun dur kar rahe ho," i said and again hugged him.

"Sa-sanu?" He said and calmed down abit.

"Han dekho main agai aapki sanu," i said and kissed his head.

"Sanu tum agai?" He asked me in childish voice and tears were rolling down his face continuously.

"Han bss meri jaan chup hojao main agai," i said and wiped his tears.

"Sanu tum kahan chali gai thi," he said and hugged me.

"Main bss kapre change krne gai thi, dekho maine apne baby ki shirt bhi pehni," i said and broke the hug to show him his shirt.

"Yeh meri hai?" He asked

"Han na btao kesi lag rahi hun?" I said and changed the topic to divert his mind.

"Boht pyari bilkul pari jesi hai meri sanu," he said with a smile.

"Haina mujhe toh pehlese hi pta tha" i said to make his mood good then i heard the most beautiful sound of my love laughter. I smiled seeing him laughing and turned to look at mamu and mami. They were also smiling looking at us.

"Mami mamu main sidharth ko room mein le jaun? Disturb lag raha hai wo thora," i asked them while sidharth was playing with my hair by rolling the strands on his fingers.

"Han beta le ja aur kuch chahiye hua toh pooch lena mujhse," mami said.

"Aap tension mat lena, ab theek hai wo," i said and they both nodded.

"Chlein sidharth?" I asked him and helped him to get up from the floor.

"Sanu hum kahan jarahe hain?" He asked when we were going upstairs.

"Hamare room mein," i said with a smile. Yes it's our room. I opened the door of the room and walked in.

"Wow sanu black toh mera favourite colour hai aur dekho sab black hai yahan," he said and i chuckled. Even now his favourite colour is black.

"Sanu yeh picture maine kab banwai?" He asked pointing towards his picture.

"Wo- umm isko choro, chalo aap ke kpre nikal deti hun main aap fresh hojao tab tkk," i said not knowing what to say about his picture.

"Theek hai," he said and i walked him to the washroom.

"Chalo jao kisi cheez ki zaroorat huo toh awaaz de dena main yahin hun," i said and he nodded and walked in.

I went towards the closet the took out his clothes. Then i waited for him in room to give him his clothes.

After almost 20 mins i heard his voice.

"Sanuuu,"

"Han kapre dun?" I asked and then the door opened fully. I looked at him with wide opened eyes. As only a towel was wrapped around his waist. He is looking so hot and strong. He still have some sratches on his body but they were making him look more sexy.

"Sanu kapre?" He said and i got my senses back.

"Han yeh lo," i said and gave him the clothes which were in my hands.

"Sanu tum pehnao naa," he said and again i was shocked.

"Main kese? Aap khudi pehn lo aap big boy ho naa," i said trying to smile.

"Okay sanu," he said and took the clothes from my hands. He was going to open the towel and i immediately stopped him.

"Sidharth aap change karo main abhi aayi washroom se okay?" I said and he nodded. Then i ran inside the washroom. I looked at my face in the mirror and i was all red cause of blushing.

Hayee rabba wo toh towel kholne wala tha mere saamne. Acha hua yahan agai wrna wo toh mere samne hi change kr leta. I then washed my face to make me look good.

I waited for almost 10 minutes then walked out if the bathroom. I saw sidharth sitting on bed and looking around. I walked towards him and sat on the bed beside him.

"Sanu itni dair laga di, tum theek ho na?" He asked seeing me.

"Han bss aise hi aap btao kya dekh rahe the?" I asked him.

"Kuch bhi nhi sanu aao na sojate hain," he said and i looked at the time. It was 4 pm.

"Neend aayi mere baby ko?" I asked him

"Haan," he said and i smiled.

"Chalo ajao," i said and made him lay on the bed. Then i also laid beside him. He hugged me immediately and kept his face on my collar bone. I kissed his head and started caressing his hair so that he will sleep comfortably. I don't when i also slept while caressing his hair.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment so that I'll get the motivation to continue writing the story. Thank you 🤍