Part 14

Sana's Pov:

We went to living room together and after 2 mins the dress designer came.

"Hello sir and mam, what type of dress do you both want foryour special day?" he said to us both. I looked at Sidharth and it looks like he is in deep thoughts so i replied him.

"Hy, can you show us some of your collections?"

"Yeah mam, sure," the designer said and i smiled but suddenly i heard a voice.

"Please show me the dresses which no one have seen or wore before aur na kabhi baad mein kisi ko wo milega, i want the only 1 limited edition dress for my sanu," Sidharth said looking at me lovingly.

"Umm, okay sir," designer said

"And same goes for me," i said smilingly.

"Yeah mam sir here are some of our latest limited edition dresses, please have a look," he said and gave us some pictures and then went out to give us some space.

We both were looking at the designs then one simple sherwani type design caught my eyes.

"Sidharth look at this, aap prr boht acha lage ga yeh," i said pointing at that design.

"Okay sanu, main yehi pehnuga" he said and i smiled.

"Can i choose the dress for you?" He asked

"Of course meri jaan," i said

"Okay wait," he said and got busy in lookiny at the dresses design for me. Here I was just observing his every moment as he was making different faces while looking at every design. I was just smiling the whole time as i never imagined i would ever look at him this closely some day.

"Sanuuuu yeh wala," he said loudly making me got out of my thoughts.

I looked at the dress, it was just beautiful. I must say he has the best choice ever.

"Wow sidharth yeh best hai, I'll wear his for sure, " i said and he kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Sanu un uncle ko yeh finals dresses bta do," he said and i nodded.

"Main bta deti hun," i said then called him and told designer our final dresses with our sizes for today.

"Mam aap k dresses half an hour mein pounch jaye ge," he said and i nodded.

"Thank you," i said and he went out.

"Beta hogaya sab final?" Mami asked coming towards us.

"Ji mami hogya sab," i said.

"Beta chalo makeup artist bhi agai hai, tum tyar hona start hojao apne room mein jaa kr," mami said and I nodded.

"Sidharth can you manage? Maine tyar hona tha aap reh loge?" I asked sidharth.

"Yes sanu tum jaldi se jaa kr meri dulhan ban jao," he said and i chuckled.

"Mami aap dehan rkhna," I said to maminand she nodded with a smile.

"Okay meri jaan aap bhi tyar hojana main ati hun," i said and he nodded with a smile.

I went to our room and makeup artist was already present there.

She introduced herself and started doing my makeup. After almost 20 mins i heard the knock on door.

"Kon?" I asked and i heard mami voice.

"Beta main hun ajaun?" She said

"Ji ji ajayein mami," i said standing up and opening the door.

"Beta dress dene aayi thi," she said and i smiled looking at the dress.

"Aur guess kon aya?" She said and i frowned and i don't know.

"Yeh dekho," she said then my mother and father both came inside.

"Maa papa," i said and hugged them both. I missed them so much.

"Kesi hai hamari beti?" Papa asked

"Main bilkul theek aap btao," i asked

"Theek thaak," papa said and kissed my head just then mamu came to ask about something. Papa, manu and mami went outside and maa was only there.

"Aap thori dair bahir jayein main aapko bula lugi phir," i said to the makeup artist with a smile, she nodded and left from there.

"Maa," i said and hugged her tightly.

"Sana yahan baith," maa said and we both sat on the bed.

"Tu khush hai na?" Maa asked making me smile.

"Ji maa, i loved him for a long time, maine kisi ko btaya nhi kabhi but i was in love with him," i said thinking about him.

"Beta tu sure hai na?" She again asked.

"Jii meri pyari maa, I'm 100 and 10 percent sure, i want to be with him forever," I said and then i saw a beautiful smile on my mother face.

"Okay phir chal tyar hoja, time hogya hai," maa said and i chuckled lightly.

"Acha acha," i said

"Main chalti hun tu tyar hoja, baijhti hun makeup artist ko andr," maa said and kissed my head. I nodded and she went out.

After that the makeup artist came inside and again continued doing my makeup.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part🌸

Also I'm so sorry guys due to some reasons i was not using wattpad so i couldn't update this story but for now onwards I'll try to give you all an update asap.

Thank you and please do like and comment.🤍