Part 26

Sid's Pov:

I felt sharp pain in my head but somehow i managed to open my eyes. After opening my eyes i saw that i was in a small place which was like a room.

I was going to sit but then i looked down and saw a girl sleeping while holding my hand, i was going to took my hand back but i then saw dried tears on her face.

Who is she? And how did i end up here? Was she crying? Suddenly i started recalling the past days but the moment were still blur in my imaginations.

So i closed my eyes to think what happened and then i saw every moment from the day of accident till today when there were some gangsters behind us.

I looked down and caressing her hair. Her name is sana but i was calling her sanu, i smiled remembering our moments together but is her real name also sana? Nevermind I'll find out about this. She is looking so beautiful just like a fairy but she is more beautiful from inside. She married me when i don't fucking knew myself.

She sacrificed her happiness just because of me but why? What am i to her? Is it because of my money? No it can't be because of money as i can remember clearly from past month she is taking care of me selflessly however a gold digger can never do this.

Then i remember the day of my accident. I know it was not an accident as i was driving in a slow speed that day but a car hit my car and i know it was fully planned.

Flashback:

"Help," after the accident sidharth was mumbling but nobody can hear him so he stopped but then he heard someone talking on the phone

"Yes boss kaam hogya, mujhe nhi lgta yeh bachega," the person said to someone over the call

"Mere paise kab-," the person was saying but then he went unconscious and couldn't hear anything after that.

Flashback ends.

I know someone is planning to kill me so what should i do now? If I'm going to go to office then i can't find out about the person behind all this. Also he tried to hurt the only person i have by myself and then i looked down at her.

Maybe i should just try to pretend like i don't remember anything for some time so that i can secretly find out about that person.

Then i felt some movement beside me and quickly closed my eyes to pretend that I'm sleeping.

"Haye rabba meri aankh kese lag gai," i heard her saying and i internally smiled listening to her cute talks.

"Sidharth abhi tkk nhi uthe, yeh theek toh hain na? Kya karun? Hayee mujhe toh kuch samjh nhi arha, dadi ko bolun? Lekin wo disturb na hojayein." She was talking to herself. She is so fucking cute. Then i felt her suddenly going out of the room.

I opened my eyes and saw there was no one then i heard someone coming towards the room so i closed my eyes again.

"Dadi dekhein na ankhein nhi kholi abhi tkk, kya karun main," i heard her saying to someone in a worried tone.

"Beta tu bahir jaa main iski patti wagerah krdeti hun," a lady said to sana.

"Lekin-" sana was trying to say something but the lady cuttd her and said.

"Beta jaa kr munh hath dho le maine paani rkha hai bahir kal raat se na kuch khaya hai tune aur bheegi hui aayi thi na hi kapre badle, ab jaa aur main iski patti badalti hun," the lady said and i was feeling guilty. She didn't ate anything because of me and even didn't slept peacefully.

"Jee theek hai," sana said and then i heard her footsteps sound getting low.

"Beta acting toh seekh leta krne se pehle, uth jaa," i heard the lady saying and i frowned but opened my eyes. God how did she knew i was acting? Am i that bad actor?

She was a lady in maybe her 60s or early 70s.

"Aapko kese pta chala?" I asked her

"Beta teri itni umer nhi hai jitna mera tajurba hai, chal bta kyun dramy kr rha hai aur bta yaad dasht kab wapis aayi?," she said and i chuckled listening to her.

"Abhi abhi wapis aayi, and main nhi chahta abhi usko pta chale" i said

"Apni patni se chupaye ga? Itna pyar krti hai tujhe pta bhi hai? Kal se royi jarahi hai tujhe dekh dekh, eik raat mein itna royi hai toh soch peechle poore mahine mein kya haal kiya hoga apna usne," the lady said and i nodded listening to her. Indeed she was right, I'm so lucky to have her by my side when no one was there.

Then i told her about my accident and about my plan to find out the person behind this.

"Beta accident se eik cheez achi hui k wo pyari bachi mili tujhe teri patni ki soorat mein," she said

"Jee you're right aunty," i said

"Arey dadi bula aur apna drama start kr wo aati hogi," she said and i chuckled then she changed my bandage.

"Dadi-" sana said coming inside but when she saw me sitting, she ran towards me hugged me tightly, i smiled and hugged her back. I saw dadi leaving the room and before closing the door she winked at me making me smile.

"Baby aap theek ho? Kahin dard horha h? Bhook lagi mere baby ko?" She said taking my face in her soft hands. Fuckk she is so soft, if her hands are that much soft then about her bo- God sidharth stop your dirty thoughts.

"Han sanu main theek hun," i said while trying to pretend like before.

"Acha dard toh nhi horha meri jaan ko?" She said while caressing my forehead and i quickly shook my head. I felt something different inside when she said meri jaan to me but idk what.

"No sanu," i said while smiling like a fool but it was not fake it was a genuine smile which i never thought can come on to my face again. It's the moment i realised that now i can't live without her, her cute talk, her taking care of me, she is the light in my dark life. Before i didn't had any reason to live but now i have her, my wife and she's just mine. I'll never let her go away from me.
.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part.🤍

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🌸