Part 27

Sid's Pov:

"Bhook lagi hogi na? Kal ka kuch nhi khaya" she said in a sad tone.

"No sanu ziada bhook nhi lagi mujhe," i said with a smile and she smiled back but i knew that it was a fake smile maybe she is feeling guilty.

"Sanu chlo kuch khane chlein" i said to make her mood light up a little.

"Han main dadi se poochti hun bahir ka raasta phir chalte hain," she said and i nodded

"Main abhi aayi okay?" She said and kissed my head lovingly.

"Okay sanu," i said and she went out.

Then i lay down on the mattress again to wait for her.

"Sidharth ajao khana kha lo," she said and frowned

"Arey baby aese kyun dekh rahe ho dadi ne khana banaya tha hamare liye," she sai

"Acha," i said and she sat down beside me and placed the plates in front of us.

"Main khilaun apni jaan ko?" She said and i smiled.

"Han sanu," i said and she nodded.

She started feeding me simple daal and roti dadi made for us with her hands. I intentionally licked her fingers time to time and i know i was affecting her as she just closed her eyes with i suck or lick her fingers pretending to eat.

"Chlo hogya," she said and kept my plate on the side. All the time she was busy to make me eat but she didn't ate anything.

"Sanu tumne toh khaya hi nhi," i said

"Main kha leti hun," she said with breathtaking smile.

"Main bhi khilaun sanu ko?" I said and she nodded.

I then started feeding her with my hand. God was looking so beautiful while eating with a cute smile.

"Finish," she said and took the plate from my hand.

"Sanu hum ghar kab jayein ge?" I asked her

"Baby abhi ajao dadi se poochte hain wapis jaane ka raasta," she said and I nodded and we both stoodup.

We went out of room and i saw it was a hut but it was not that traditional type huts. It was a kinda modern hut.

"Agaye bacho,"dadi said and we both smiled.

"Dadi hmein ab chlna chahiye," sana said

"Beta ruk jao kuch dair tkk mera beta ajaye ga mujhe lene hum tum dono ko ghar chor dein ge," dadi said and i think that's a good option as in this jungle it's difficult to find our way out.

"No dadi hum chle jayein ge," sana said and i felt like hitting my head in wall. Is she mad? How will she handle us both alone as she still thinks I didn't gained my memories.

"Sabu ruk jate hain na," i said trying to make a puppy face.

"Ohh my baby is so cute chalo ruk jaate hain," she said and pinched my nose. Fuck am i looking cute to her? I'm a fucking hot person God please make her understand this.

Then we suddenly heard a knock sound.

"Mujhe lagta hai mera beta agya," dadi said and goes to open the door.

"Maa chlein?" A man said while entering inside. He was looking like in his 40s and also a gentleman.

"Maa yeh?" He said looking at us both.

"Han beta yeh apna raasta bhool gaye the toh raat yahan ruk gaye," dadi said and he nodded.

"Aap dono ko koi pareshani toh nhi hui," he asked us with a smile.