Part 34

Sana's Pov:

I'm making breakfast right now and thinking about everything going in my life.

Sidharth's memories are back but what if he changes his mind and wants me out of his life? As i know he doesn't love me and maybe this marriage also doesn't mean anything to him.

I shook my head to not think about these unusual thoughts and started setting plates and breakfast on table.

I opened the fridge to took out water but there was a strange feeling in my heart regarding sidharth.

"Baba ji please sab theek rkhna, Sidharth is shaadi aur hmein eik chance de dein, main nhi reh paaun gi un se door," i prayed with my eyes closed but then i heard a fake cough sound which made me a little worried as i opened my eyes and saw sidharth there.

"Dara diya mujhe," i said and pull the bottle of water close to my chest, and he laughed then settled on his chair.

Here i was just staring at him. He is looking so hot even in these simple clothes. His veiny hands and arms on full display, his shirt was hugging his body just like second skin showing his muscles and abs and his hair a little wet.

"Wifeyy, do you want me to take a picture of myself for you?" He said with smirk on his face making me come out of my trance.

"Uhh, huhh start kijiye na," i said while trying my best not to blush.

"Tum bhi baitho na, ajao," he said and i nodded then sat on chair beside him. We started eating.

"Wow, mind blowing. This is best breakfast i have ever had," he said while looking at me.

"Thank you," i said happily.

"My pleasure wifey," he said and winked at me making me opened my eyes wide.

I don't know what happens to me whenever his calls me with these sweet names like baby, wifey.

After breakfast we went to living room. He started doing something on his laptop and here i was getting bored seeing him.

"Naaz," he called me and my breath got stuck in my throat listening the name he just said to me.

"Naaz," he again called me and i looked at him.

"Ji" i said, totally loving the name Naaz. This is the first time someone called me with name. He stoodup and walked towards me then he sit beside me.

"Getting bored?" He asked and i looked at him. How does he knows?

"Hmm" i hummed while nodding my head.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me

"I don't know" i said

"Movie?" He asked and i nodded immediately.

"Aap bhi dekho ge na?" I asked him as i don't wanna watch it alone.

"Yes if you allow me" he said with a fake sad face.

"Obviously" i said and quickly stood up.

"Room mein dekhein ge?" I asked

"Yes let's go" he said took his laptop and grab my hand in his big one. We went to our room.

"Konsi movie?" He asked me after we settled down on bed.

"Koi bhi laga do," i said and he nodded then started searching for movie on his laptop. I staring him and noticing his every move. He was biting his lower lip time to time and was also moving his eyes here and there.

"Yeh?" He asked looking at screen

"Okk" i said still looking at him.

He turned off lights of lamp and started the movie. We were watching the movie and i kept my head on Sidharth's shoulder as i was feeling abit sleepy and idk when i fell aaleep.

Sid's Pov:

We were watching the movie but my whole attention was on her. I knew before she was staring at me but i didn't did anything because she should have felt shy plus embarrassed and i don't want her to again run away from me.

I felt weight on my shoulder suddenly and i looked at her beautiful face. She was asleep while putting her head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed on her head and put the laptop aside.

I know she is so insecure about our relationship. I heard her when she was talking to her baba ji before the breakfast. She thinks i don't love her and won't give a chance to us. I wonder hie can she thinks that i can not fall in love with such a beautiful person in and out.

I never met any girl like her before in my life, all of them were just looking for a chance to get themselves in my bed and for my money and I'm sure if i ever dated one of those girls they would have definitely taken the advantage of my health but here is my wife all she ever think is about me and my health and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

I looked up at the ceiling as my head was on headboard of bed.

"Mom dad, thank you for sending Naaz in my life. Thank you so much bhagwan ji." I said and closed my eyes.

After sometime i looked down at her and she was still sleeping. I smiled then took my phone to check the time and it was 5 pm.

Today i was thinking to go out on a date with her and tell her my feelings but I can't as it would be dangerous as those men must be keeping there eyes on us and i can't take any risk on my Naaz.

After finishing all this mess, I'll definitely take her on a cute date and tell her about my feelings. I again kissed her head and started checking my mails on phone.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part🌸

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍