Part 22

Sana's Pov:

We both ran towards the bedroom and i opened the door but the view infront of me broke my heart in million pieces.

I saw sidharth sitting on bed hugging his knees to his chest. His face was dipped in between his knees so i can't see his face but i can easily sense that he is crying.

I felt tears forming in my eyes by seeing him like this. I walked towards sidharth and sat beside him on the bed.

I kept my hand on his shoulder but he moved away from me. I quickly wiped my tears and hugged him, i felt him relaxing in my arms and he hugged me back tightly.

It then hit me that we are not alone there was adith bhaiya also. I looked at him and he was smiling looking at us.

He asked me if he can go by pointing towards the door. I nodded with smiled and he walked out.

"Sidharth meri jaan," i whispered

"Sanu main dar gya tha k tum bhi mujhe chor kr chali gai," he said and looked up at my face with tears and fear in his eyes.

I shook my head and took his face in my hands. I first kissed his head and then took his lips in mine slowly kissing him to make him understand that I'm not going to leave him ever.

I felt him trying to kiss me back which made me smile in the kiss. I pulled back and again pecked his lips and looked at him. His eyes were closed and there was cute innocent smile on his face.

"Sidharth i love you so much, I'll never leave you," i said

"I love you too sanu," he said and again hugged me.

"Kahan chali gai thi?" He asked while hugging  me.

"Main bahir gai thi adith bhaiya se eik baat poochni thi," i said and he nodded.

"Sanu mujhe ghar jana hai," he said and i nodded then broke the hug.

"Chalo utho pehle main apne baby ka face theek krdun dekho kese roye aap," i said and then wiped his tears.

"Sorry sanu," he said while pouting which made me sigh.

"Sidharth aap meri baat dheyan se suno ge ab okay?" I said to him.

"Okay sanu," he said and i nodded.

"Dekho baby main aap ko kabhi chor kr nhi jaun gi kabhi bhi, aap please is tarah panick nhi hua karo aur mujhe dhund liya karo main aap k aas paas hi hoti hun na, mujhe bilkul acha nhi lagta jab meri jaan roye ya pareshan ho," i said to him and he was listening to me very carefully.

"Sorry sanu mere paas eik tum hi toh ho aur is liye main dar gaya tha," he said in a sad tone

"Oho chalo koi baat nhi ab chalo promise bhi aap ro ge nhi aur panick nhi karoge?" I said

"Promise sanu," he said and i smiled.

"Okay ab ghar chlein?" I asked and nodded immediately cutely.

"Chalo chalo" he said then stoodup immediately and i laughed looking at him.

I also stood up and we both walked out of the cabin then goes towards inside the elevator. When we reached ground floor i saw adith bhaiya coming towards us.

"Bhaiya hum ghar jarahe hain, aap ayeiye ga na please bhabhi aur amaira k sath ghar," i said to him

"Sure sana, dheyan se jana aur sidharth how are you?" He asked sidharth

"Fine," he said and started playing with my fingers. I guess it's his habit now.

"Chlein bhaiya hum chlte hain," i said to him and nodded.

"Okay bye, take care," he said with smile.

"Bye bhaiya and you too take care," i said and then we both walked out of the company. Our driver was already present there and he opened the door for us i thanked him and we both settled in the car.

"Bhaiya please hospital le chlein," i said to him and he nodded.

"Sanu hospital?" I heard Sidharth's voice

"Jee baby mujhe eik kaam hai," i said, he nodded and kept his head on my shoulder. After some time we reached hospital.

"Sidharth main andr se ho kr aaun? Aap yahin ruko thori dair," i said to him.

"Sanu main bhi chlun?" He asked

"Nhi baby mujhe eik kaam hai main jaldi se wapis ajaun gi pakka," i said to him and he took some seconds before nodding his head.

"Okay sanu I'm a big boy main wait krunga," he said, i smiled and kissed his head.

Then i walked inside the hospital. I directly went towards the doctor's cabin and knocked on the door.

I heard a light come in and then i walked in.

"Ohh miss- sorry Mr's Shukla, how are you? Please sit" She said to me

"I'm fine how are you?" I asked while sitting on the chair.

"Great, so all good? Mr shukla theek hain?" She asked me

"No actually doctor Sidharth k andr bht dar baitha hua hai, main agar kabhi us k paas na hun toh wo panick krjata hai aur handle krna mushkil hota hai," i said to her

"I think un ki childhood memories kuch sai nhi hain jiski wajah se yeh horha hai," she said and i nodded while understanding.

"Doctor phir sidharth ko kese jaldi theek kiya jaskta hai? I can't see him suffering like him everyday." I said

"Please don't worry, aaj bhi hum mr shukla ki file check rahe the tbb yeh observe kiya k there are 80 percent chances k wo jaldi recover krlein ge, aapko sirf unko pyar se handle krna hai aur main aaj unki kuch medicines bhi change kr k de deti hun," she said

"Okay which medicies?" I asked

"Main aapko likh lr de deti hun aap le liniye ga," she said and i nodded.

"And btw you taking those lactation tablets?" She asked me and i nodded.

"So everything going good?" She asked and i blushed.

"Yeah," i said to end this conversation

"And if milk is coming out fine then you can stop taking those tablets but if you face any issue then you can take a tablet in a week, it's gonna be okay," she said with a smile and smiled back.

She wrote me the medicines and after thanking her i went out of the hospital to our car.

I opened the door myself and saw sidharth looking at me happily which made me smile. I settled in the car and gave driver the medicine prescription.

"Sanu dekho main bilkul dara nhi," sidharth said proudly.

"Yes that's like my baby," i said and he kissed my cheek making me blush as the driver was present there.

"Chaliye bhaiya," i said to driver and he started driving.

We reached home and i made daal chawal for the dinner. Then we both goes to our room and as usual sidharth slept sucking my nipples and me while caressing his hair.
.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part🤍

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🌸