Part 5

Sana's Pov:

When i woke up in the morning i saw sidharth totally laying on top of me. I smiled as i was looking so small under him. His face was dipped in my neck snd his hot breath was falling on my neck. His both hand were wrapped around my waist.

I looked at the watch and it was 10am so i thought to get up now. I also have to meet the lady doctor today. I tried to unwrap his hand from my waist, he moved a little but now his face was on my chest. I took a deep breath as his mouth was directly in contact with my covered nipple. He was looking so cute i just wanna see him but i have to wake up.

I again tried and this time rubbed his face on my cleavage. Now i think i have to wake him up as I'm losing my control.

"Sidharth," i called him and he dipped his face more in my cleavage.

"Sidharth," i said again and he just hummed.

I tried again to get up and thank god this time i got successful. He turned on the other side laying on his stomach. I smiled and kissed  his hair.

I went inside the bathroom. I took the toothpaste on my index finger and brushed my teeth with my finger only then just washed my face as i don't have any clothes or toothbrush for me.

I went back in the room and just then the nurse came inside the room.

"Morning mam, sir ka checkup krna hai," she said and I nodded.

"Morning, aap kar lein checkup. Main yahin baithi hun," i said and sat beside him on the stool.

She checked his temperature and some other things while he was sleeping cutely. I was just admiring him all time during the checkup.

"Mam hogya, Aur doctor ne mujhe kaha aapko inform kardu 1 baje ki appointment hai aapki doctor preeti ke sath." Nurse said while packing her equipments. I looked at the time and it was 12:30 pm now.

"Theek hai, thank you," i said and she smiled. Then she left.

I looked at sidharth and he was in a deep sleep. So i thought i can leave now and came back before he woke up. I kissed his hands which i was holding from the time i sat beside him.

I got up and walked outside. I asked a nurse where is the cabin of doctor preeti. She told me the way and i started walking there.

"Yeh raha," i said to myself when i saw dr preeti written outside a room.

I knocked on the door and i heard her saying come in.

I opened the door and walked inside.

"Dr preeti," i said

"Oh you must be miss shehnaaz right?" She said looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah," i said with a smile too.

"Sit down please," she said and i sat down on the chair.

"Can i call you Shehnaaz?" She asked

"Jii aap sana bhi keh skti ho," i said and she smiled

"So sana mujhe doctor akaash ne btaya tha mr shukla ke baare mein sab kuch, maine unki reports bhi dekhin hain and i know he is a 5 years old child mentally." She said and i nodded

"Sana unko love aur care ki zaroorat hai, unke mumma papa ki death ki memory bilkuk new hai unke mind mein like abhi jis tarah death hui unki. Everything is fresh in his mind so unko pyaar ki boht zaroorat hai. Koi jo unke sath har time rahe unki care kare." She said

"Main hamesha uske sath rahungi doctor. I love him alot, shadi bhi hojayegi hamari phr toh pakka usi ke sath rahungi" i said with a worried expression.

"I know sana and congratulations for you wedding." She said and i smiled.

"Thank you," i said

"Sana eik aur baat," she said

"Ji boliye," i said

"Sana you have to make him addicted to you in a physical way too,"  she said

"But how? Doctor kal usko headache hua toh mujhe apne paas aane bhi nhi diya usne," i said with a hurt tone.

"Sana it's normal. Wo boht kuch cheezon se guzar raha hai. You have to make him addicted to you like sex and all that." She said and i looked at her confusely.

"Lekin wo toh sirf 5 saal ka hai," i said

"Yes but only mentally. Once he is addicted to your body I'm sure wo tumse dour nhi reh sake ga and it's good for his health too," she said

"I'll try," i said

"No sana you have to do this. Also you can took lactation tablets so that you can produce milk. It will help you alot," she said and i blushed a little listening to her words.

"Okay, will you recommend me some medicines?" I asked

"Yeah wait," she said and started searching something from the drawer.

"Here these are the medicines. You have to just take one tablet in a day and yeah koi side effect nhi hai inka" She said giving me a bottle of tablets

"Okay thankyou doctor and the payment?" I asked as she didn't took money from me.

"I'll include it in the total payment bill,' she said and I nodded.

"Okay so can i go now?" I asked

"Yeah sure you can," she said and i nodded.

"Bye doctor," i said with a smile.

"Bye sana and do come to me if something happens," she said and i nodded with a smile then went out of her cabin. When i was infront of the reception. I looked at the tablets bottle in my hands to know if i can take the medicine without eating anything or not. It says i can take whenever i want.

"Can i have a glass for water," i asked the girl on the reception.

"Yeah sure mam," he said and gave me a glass of water. I took the medicine and gave the glass back to her.

"Thank you," i said with a smile

"You're welcome mam," she said and smiled back.

Now it was 2 pm. Should i order something for me and sidharth?

"Nhi sidharth uthne wala hoga, main jaati hu room mein wahan hi order karungi," i said to myself and started walking toward Sidharth's room.

Now i was infront of the room and went inside but the scene i saw made me totally shocked.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment so that I'll get the motivation to continue writing the story. Thank you 🤍